What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best way to play games comfortably on your iPad

Cttfn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.veylproducts.com
Hi Everyone, I am new to the forum. I am the owner of Veyl Products, the maker of the ePillow for iPad. Wanted to ask you to check it out, it really is a great way to play games on your iPad.

DaMaher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my ePillow and have been on this forum telling people about it. I love it and use it all the time! Thanks so much for making it available. :)

I'm excited that it seems like it will still fit the iPad 2, which I am definitely getting!

I'm going to be buying one for my friend, especially now that its on sale for $19.95.

I highly recommend it! ePillow? for iPad, iPad Pillow – Pillow for iPad

Thanks again!

DominusRegnavit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So are you the one who really invented it? There's an actual epillow thread on this site too, with quite a lot of posts. I don't own one myself, but my mom and sister in law (basically sister in law, 'cause they're not married yet) do have them. They are really comfy. I'd buy one in a sec if I had an ipad!

Spongebob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have one. Use it every day. My only "issue" would be that the pocket holding the ipad is a little deep, so sometimes you can't see the bottom of the screen in landscape mode. Other than that, it is great.

Most reactions

Latest posts