What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enquries

Enquiries

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi there,
i would like to know how can i import sound/images into ipad from a cell phone? Is there any software to implement application in ipad?

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Enquiries said:
hi there,
i would like to know how can i import sound/images into ipad from a cell phone? Is there any software to implement application in ipad?

Welcome. I asume you mean pictures taken from a cell phone yes? Unsure what sounds and why you need to

Transfer Picts to computer then sync using iTunes not sure hour you get the sounds from the phone but same process however I need to know what format they are in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Both will work over iTunes. There is another app out there on the store called BTphone, which connects your phone with your iPad via BT. Not surre, if this is only for making calls, or if you also can get access to The phones file system.

Most reactions

Latest posts