What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email

chipqueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok after updating my iPad and iPhone .i have 600 emails that will be loading on my phone and iPad since sync with my computer. I have deleted syncing my mail in iTunes know,but is there any way that I can not load get them on my phone.and iPad . It will load about 40 At a time. And I have to delete one at a time .. Help

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It is hard to say what you should do. It depends on your email provider and the type of server they use.

But, syncing your email through iTunes is never a good method. You were right to turn it off. Go to your email provider's setup pages and get the info you need to set it up directly on the iPad under Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account. If they offer it use their IMAP server.

If you have to use POP, you'll want to visit their website email access and delete the emails from your inbox there, or move them to a folder if you need to keep them.

That's all I can suggest without knowing more. Even then, it will depend on your provider. My direct experience is limited to Google, MobileMe/iCloud, and Yahoo.

Most reactions

Latest posts