What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

email sigs and piccys

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
First off, i just want to say i'm in no way affiliated to the following app - App Store - Email Signature Pro - it's just i purchased this app today and am really really impressed with it and thought i'd like to give it a reccommendation to users here, as the question of email signatures often arises.

Basically, it allows you to create up to 6 separate email profiles or signatures. These include clickable/linked pictures, banners or/and text, all of your own type, size, shape and design, from your own server or web space. And it all works most closely with the standard ios email client.
I have 3 separate businesses to over see, and family and friends. This app lets me make separate footers appropriate for each client or friend group, and saved/used at a single click. Makes life even easier than using a desktop email client. It's not in HD version as of yet (altho they plan a version soon), but as mentioned, works a treat. Early days for me with it, but i've yet to encounter any issues or downsides with it.

Most reactions

Latest posts