What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email ipad

driesgruyaert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, on my imac i use sparrow to read my mails. The problem is that i cant delete mails on my ipad and iphone. Just archivate them. I dont know how to delete the mails. Just when im on my mac on sparrow i can delete them. I dont like that. Someone who can help me? Thanks a lot

Greetz

Dries

fesar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With Gmail ?

Hi,

Can you be specific to say what is your email provider you are trying to add. If you add GMail using the Gmail option of iPad and iPhone. Then there is an option to disable the Archive.

Go to Settins -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars, -> (Choose your specific account) -> and you will see the below screen.

Then you can disable the Archived message. This is needed only if you add Gmail using the Gmail option and not with the Exchange option. You can try the similar to see if your email service provider also.

Francis.

Attachments

• GMail.PNG
    GMail.PNG
    96.3 KB · Views: 334
OP
D

driesgruyaert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fesar said:
Hi,

Can you be specific to say what is your email provider you are trying to add. If you add GMail using the Gmail option of iPad and iPhone. Then there is an option to disable the Archive.

Go to Settins -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars, -> (Choose your specific account) -> and you will see the below screen.

Then you can disable the Archived message. This is needed only if you add Gmail using the Gmail option and not with the Exchange option. You can try the similar to see if your email service provider also.

Francis.

Thanku very much.

You helped me a lot

Greetz

fesar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fesar said:
Hi,

Francis.

Thanku very much.

You helped me a lot

Greetz

Great :)

Most reactions