What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email App

ladymindful

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The latest in my hatred of my newest ipad mini. I am now getting this when I open my email app. It’s annoying and I don’t know why it started. Any idea how I get rid of it? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 39727992-EE0E-430A-941E-ED76B02066AD.jpeg
    39727992-EE0E-430A-941E-ED76B02066AD.jpeg
    107.8 KB · Views: 88

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The latest in my hatred of my newest ipad mini. I am now getting this when I open my email app. It’s annoying and I don’t know why it started. Any idea how I get rid of it? Thanks in advance.
These thumbnails are there to enable the new split screen options. You can simply swipe them away if you don’t need them.

OP
ladymindful

ladymindful

iPF Novice
Reaction score
These thumbnails are there to enable the new split screen options. You can simply swipe them away if you don’t need them.
Thanks I knew that. I was hoping to eliminate their showing up at all. This only started today.

Most reactions

Latest posts