What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

E-mails-sometimes yes&sometmes no

Gensca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sometimes I receive and am able to send e-mails and sometimes I can not. Any suggestions? is there a "send/receive" button on the iPad as is on my desk top and lap top computers?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
When Mail is open, there is an update icon at the bottom of the email list when you are in landscape mode. Tap this to force a send/receive.

OP
G

Gensca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ADMIN-Bounced e-mails

The iPad is still bouncing back the e-mails back and sending an ADMIN message to me although I have deleted all but two e-mails from all mail boxes & accounts (inbox, trash, drafts, etc.). What do I need to do?

OP
G

Gensca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why did you move my thread? Where are resource? I guess I do not know how The I-Pad Forum works.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You are now in the Help section, which is the best place to get help. I don't remember where your thread was before.

This still sounds like a server problem to me, and I can't really help with that. The iPad isn't going to send you ADMIN messages. They come from either your server, or the server that the email was sent to. There are various reasons why you might get an ADMIN message. Without reading the message myself I can't make any kind of guess.

Since the message will contain private email addresses and other identifiable information I do not recommend you post it here. You'll need someone who you trust, and knows a bit about email and the internet to help you. Or talk directly to your internet and/or email provider. Sorry. :eek:

Most reactions

Latest posts