What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Desktop receiving e-mails and not ipad

Gensca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It seems that the desktop competes with the iPad in receiving e-mails. When the desk top computer is open the e-mails go to the desktop and not the iPad. Is the only solution to this problem is to make sure the desktop computer is shut down?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have probably set your email desktop client to 'Remove downloaded emails from server'. Simply turn that option off in the email client you're using on your desktop....

Tim

OP
G

Gensca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sometimes my iPad receives the email in addition to the desktop computer and sometimes not! Where do I find "client" on my desktop computer (I have Outlook Express)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
In your case the email client would be Outlook Express. The setting you want should be somewhere in your account preferences/settings in Outlook Express. Can't help more than that. I don't have or use the software.

Most reactions

Latest posts