What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

E-book won't download

Boogerman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yesterday I purchased an e-book and the Icon shows up in my Library. It will not download. I have rebooted the iPad, I have ensured a full WiFi and 3G signal. I am not willing to pay ANYTHING for HELP so I am looking to you guys (and Gals!) for advice. Please respond with a solution! Thanks

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
If you click on edit in the top right and then select that book, are you able to delete it? It is linked to your account so if you can delete it, you can redownload it without being charged again

Is the ibook id the same as your appleid?

Last edited:
OP
B

Boogerman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wytey, thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, when I go to iBooks Library I cannot select the book to delete. I did Select All and then canceled all but the one I was trying to delete but I could not delete that one. The Icon continues to show Downloading! Any suggestions for getting help from Apple on this one?

Most reactions