What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dropbox photos

fufu12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I received a shared link from my friend with pics on Dropbox when I open the link it took me straight to the pics I then tap on each pic and saved the image problem is all the images I saved is now very blur and not original quality. How do I save the pics as original quality?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You're downloading from the DropBox site using Safari, right?

The picture you see at first is a smaller view of the original, for display purposes.

To download the original version, tap on the Download button at the top and choose Direct Download. The original picture will be downloaded and displayed. See how much larger it is? Tap and hold for the option to save the image to the camera roll.

There is also an option to save the picture to your own DropBox account. I've never used it, but I assume it does what it says. You most likely need to be logged into DropBox for it to work.

Most reactions

Latest posts