What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drop box

mexicojim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Have installed dropbox on my I Pad and am able to open and read the contents but how can I transfer files or pages to apps such as Pages and then modify them and put them back to drop box? My I pad says to open the file in Evernote but when I go to do this a whole bunch of computer code is transferred as well. Too much hassle in trying to erase this extraneous material Please advise.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - another Member has recently published, more-or-less, the same question. I mentioned to them that I'm an Apple MobileMe iDisk user - but that I've seen a post here - perhaps a couple of weeks ago - that gave a workaround for this problem. But I simply can't find that post at the moment!! I'm hoping another Member might be able to recall the post and point both you and the other Member in the correct direction.

So my reply to your post is no help - as usual!- but maybe it gives you some hope that there is a workaround out there somewhere...

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts