What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream zoo neighbours!.

smokey6279

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me I play every day accelerating feeding and washing all your animals fun fun fun BBLAIVH

Charrrrrrrrr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced when you go to neighbours to collect hearts the game freezes and you lose 90% of your coins!!!!???

Seriously wtf is up,with that it has happened to me twice now and to my friend also..

~~~~POACHERS PARADISE~~~~ MSYVGQ. AND CZIXHWX

hovaman84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me!!! BFXTWCZ

I'm on all the time, help with babies and ALWAYS gift back! ^_^

zooofnorway

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All of a sudden I can't collect my gifts from neighbors nor send them back. It's like the words in the dialog box run over the right side and there are no accept and send back buttons. I've done all the usual reboots several times over the last 2days. Any one else have this happening? I emailed customer support but haven't heard back. Wonder if I even will if this isn't something lots of folks are having trouble with.

CTDXBYL

I'm having exact same issues, I can not select accept all/ gift all back. but you can accept and gift everyone by clicking on each name singley

Most reactions

Latest posts