A Atpullet iPF Noob Joined Nov 30, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 1 Location Baton Rouge, LA Nov 30, 2011 #32 I've added those before me now add me DCIYRNB
E EddiwBro iPF Noob Joined Nov 30, 2011 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Louisiana Nov 30, 2011 #34 I have added everyone, please add me and help increase my baby speed as I will do the same for everyone else. BJUIAPR. Thanks in advance.
I have added everyone, please add me and help increase my baby speed as I will do the same for everyone else. BJUIAPR. Thanks in advance.
W Woodlyn iPF Noob Joined Nov 30, 2011 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Location UK Nov 30, 2011 #35 Zoo Codes Have added loads. Please add me zoo code: TYGAJA hard to find friends without facebook
B Batcountry iPF Noob Joined Nov 30, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Location Madagascar Nov 30, 2011 #36 XENVQW!! Just started playing a few days ago!
F Funkabooo iPF Noob Joined Nov 30, 2011 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Location London Nov 30, 2011 #37 Please add me and I'll send you gifts!! LFQGVF Also would be nice if you could visit and help deliver my babies. Thx guys
Please add me and I'll send you gifts!! LFQGVF Also would be nice if you could visit and help deliver my babies. Thx guys
E EddiwBro iPF Noob Joined Nov 30, 2011 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Louisiana Nov 30, 2011 #38 Please add my wife as well. YUKHQA
S Skryblz iPF Noob Joined Oct 5, 2011 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Location So cal Nov 30, 2011 #39 Cjqwqen
L Leniy69 iPF Noob Joined Nov 30, 2011 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Location Waynesville Nov 30, 2011 #40 Add me plz CWTEBGK. Thanks!!!!
E euphrates iPF Noob Joined Nov 30, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 2 Location Boston, MA Nov 30, 2011 #41 Hey all, Please add me: BRMFBMS I'm on several times a day, will gift and will help accelerate babies. Looking for other players to do the same.
Hey all, Please add me: BRMFBMS I'm on several times a day, will gift and will help accelerate babies. Looking for other players to do the same.
J jenapp75 iPF Noob Joined Nov 30, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Location Texas Nov 30, 2011 #42 my neighbor ID is CBLEWXT. I have already invited most folks who posted b4 this. Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
K kaiser87 iPF Noob Joined Nov 30, 2011 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Nov 30, 2011 #43 please add me! Zoo Code:BUOTNFL
A Amdhazel iPF Noob Joined Nov 30, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Location Ohio Nov 30, 2011 #44 Add me! Please add me! CWQWFCY Thanks!
A alyse_atdh iPF Noob Joined Nov 30, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Nov 30, 2011 #45 Added everyone! My code is CVAGUVS