C cjkhnws iPF Noob Joined Nov 29, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 1 Nov 29, 2011 #16 Added all above Add me ,CAPAENW
K Kaminel iPF Noob Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 4 Reaction score 4 Location Denver, CO Nov 29, 2011 #17 Can you help me with my baby animals?? I need to speed up my deliveries of babies but I don't have enough cash. If you could add me and then click on the help me above the stork baskets, that would be great and I'll send you a gift, plus it gives you a star just for doing it! Thank you in advance! Kami Kaminel said: My zoo code is: DFPYIKM Please add me and thank you in advance for your time. Enjoy gaming! If you haven't played Dream Zoo you should give it a shot its pretty fun! Click to expand...
Can you help me with my baby animals?? I need to speed up my deliveries of babies but I don't have enough cash. If you could add me and then click on the help me above the stork baskets, that would be great and I'll send you a gift, plus it gives you a star just for doing it! Thank you in advance! Kami Kaminel said: My zoo code is: DFPYIKM Please add me and thank you in advance for your time. Enjoy gaming! If you haven't played Dream Zoo you should give it a shot its pretty fun! Click to expand...
K Kaminel iPF Noob Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 4 Reaction score 4 Location Denver, CO Nov 29, 2011 #18 This code does not work for me, just wanted you to know so you could correct it if you wanted!
J Jkelley393 iPF Noob Joined Sep 25, 2011 Messages 2 Reaction score 1 Location SC, USA Nov 29, 2011 #19 I've invited you all! Please add BEBZCUV.
D duyle27 iPF Noob Joined Nov 29, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 1 Nov 29, 2011 #20 Please add me Will give lots of gifts. BJDIIFX
K koch iPF Noob Joined Nov 29, 2011 Messages 3 Reaction score 1 Nov 29, 2011 #21 CVLRNYJ Add meeee CVLRNYJ Add meeee
K KRISTIANAS iPF Noob Joined Nov 29, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 2 Nov 29, 2011 #22 Please add me CNOEPDR
C carcarly iPF Noob Joined Nov 30, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 1 Location HK Nov 30, 2011 #23 Please add me, I visit and gift daily, I also help to accelerate your breeding! CWHCANN (mine) YDFIFD (bf)
Please add me, I visit and gift daily, I also help to accelerate your breeding! CWHCANN (mine) YDFIFD (bf)
L lax iPF Noob Joined Nov 30, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 1 Location md Nov 30, 2011 #24 please add me I have added those before cszsqnc CSZSQNC
F Frutseltje05 iPF Noob Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 18 Reaction score 1 Location Netherlands Nov 30, 2011 #25 Add me My friend code is NJARRK
S SkyRuH iPF Noob Joined Nov 30, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 1 Location Turkey Nov 30, 2011 #26 Hi Add me My friend code = BEBWFQZ
E Ekrad9 iPF Noob Joined Nov 30, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 1 Location United States Nov 30, 2011 #28 Add me! Zoo Code is: SEQLCM
M MissAmanda329 iPF Noob Joined Nov 30, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 1 Location Northern VA Nov 30, 2011 #29 Please add me BDDQLFE
C Christy35 iPF Noob Joined Nov 30, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 1 Location United States Nov 30, 2011 #30 Neighbors! BWKZZBY Thanks!