What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream heights treasure chest

wateredown88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd like to know this as well. I've checked other sites/blogs and no one seems to have an answer. My guess is that is has something to do with the items you get from your neighbors for the "collections" you cash in on.

Yamstam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd like to know this as well. I've checked other sites/blogs and no one seems to have an answer. My guess is that is has something to do with the items you get from your neighbors for the "collections" you cash in on.

I contacted Zynga support about it and this is their reply:

Hello Tower Owner,

Thank you for contacting Zynga!

I'm the Receptionist Bell and I understand that you can't build more than 87th floor also you want to know about the chest beneath the basement.

Congratulations on reaching the Maximum floor level of Dream Heights! Stay tuned as Dream Heights is always expanding. Additional floor levels will be unlock soon. Also regarding the basement, the chest beneath is just a decoration of the gameplay but I will consider it as a suggestion and will forward it to our Development Team for future reference update.

Nin72

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got the answer from someone else, if you haven't found the answer yourself yet...We have to do all the levels up, then you can build the basement. I'm not shure if there are more than one!?!

perkyville

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They just released a new update with more floors and it mentioned the treasure chest below!

mistygwen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
blendergirl said:
How do you get a treasure chest from Dream heights?

I am at level 87 right now. Yesterday they had me update the game. When I updated it there was a box at the lobby. I clicked the box and it went downstairs to the treasure. It opened and it's a basement floor where you can transform your neighbors into vip's

mistygwen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wateredown88 said:

Read above! New update

Most reactions

Latest posts