What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OMG....I just got a Double Rainbow on my island!! I used Rose and River, both level 15. Wow, such a long wait before I get to hatch it, but still so excited!! :D

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OMG....I just got a Double Rainbow on my island!! I used Rose and River, both level 15. Wow, such a long wait before I get to hatch it, but still so excited!! :D

Awesome - such great news. Wouldn't it be good if someone else used this combo too and achieved success - so happy for you Aries.

:D diz diz dizzy

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Wonderful Aries! Congrats!
Rose and River sounds poetic :) will try it on my other acount if I have a Rose.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Congratulations! There must be dust in the air as I got my first summer dragon with salamander lvl 10 and plasma lvl 15 in my cave this morning.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

poncho.tinoco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did anyone else get the update yet?! Gemstone island can now be upgraded to hold five dragons each habitat!! I'm glad I've kept previous gem dragons from before my island now displays all 19 of my gem dragons!! I wasn't expecting that !
It's 25 for first upgrade and 50 gems for second upgrade for each gem habitat!

They also added treasures at the end of the race track! And I believe they've fixed the "and others" issue some of you are having when receiving gems!

They also mentioned bonus habitats!
They outdid themselves this time at backflip studios but, really.. When don't they right? They know how to keep us addicts happy lol

Happy breeding everyone have a blast enjoying this update! As for me ill have a blast at work tonight :p

GCID: poncho.tinoco

Astarly Dana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
whiteorgrey.tumblr.com
Did anyone else get the update yet?! Gemstone island can now be upgraded to hold five dragons each habitat!! I'm glad I've kept previous gem dragons from before my island now displays all 19 of my gem dragons!! I wasn't expecting that !
It's 25 for first upgrade and 50 gems for second upgrade for each gem habitat!

They also added treasures at the end of the race track! And I believe they've fixed the "and others" issue some of you are having when receiving gems!

They also mentioned bonus habitats!
They outdid themselves this time at backflip studios but, really.. When don't they right? They know how to keep us addicts happy lol

Happy breeding everyone have a blast enjoying this update! As for me ill have a blast at work tonight :p

GCID: poncho.tinoco

I just saw it!

Attachments

• image-742907180.jpg
    image-742907180.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 182

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The new update is awesome....love it. Thanks BF. For now, I've only upgraded one section of my gemstone island. I've taken my second pearl out of the hibernation cave above the jade simply because of its earning capacity!

Olds will be happy with the new gemstone display from friends...no more creative poems needed as they have fixed it!

Last edited:

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When you accept your gift from the Wizards, you can post via Twitter or Facebook for a gem. I love all the ways to get extra gems!

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's a great update! Now my only wish is to get that double rainbow, it's hard work getting it!

Still, so many players are trying for the double rainbow. Maybe BF should gift one....that would be just 'the best gift ever.'

Good luck on your quest Snalfa.

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow so happy with the update love to see who are giving gems!!! A bit sad that it keeps kicking me out as I collect my gifts but hey I know they will fix that soon!!!

Thank you my friends for all the gems I promise I will continue sending them out, I am just barely playing lately....... Not feeling to good :(

Miss you all

Happy breading's :)

Most reactions