What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I might have jus gotten a 2-headed rain ow dragon and 1 breaded dragon .. :)

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats to all the lucky breeders of the double rainbow!!!:D I still have not been able to get one tried since it first came our but no luck :'(?
No for the breed dragon I think I got him!!! On my gift try might I add:) so it's not all bad news!!!

Happy breeding DV family

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Congrats to all the lucky breeders of the double rainbow!!!:D I still have not been able to get one tried since it first came our but no luck :'(?
No for the breed dragon I think I got him!!! On my gift try might I add:) so it's not all bad news!!!

Happy breeding DV family

Congrats Natkym.....hope you get your two headed rainbow soon. I'm feeling very fortunate today :D

image-203686176.jpg

Blowing some of my good fortune everyone's way ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

GC ID: ~ mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Marie, that is just the 'bestest' of best looks! Congratulations. Your hatchery looks awesome.

:D diz diz dizzy

Thanks everyone and I can't quite believe it, I just got my second Dble rainbow whilst trying for my second bearded with Lvl 15 Chrome and lvl 17 Mountain.
Best wishes everyone hope it happens soon for you all.

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks everyone and I can't quite believe it, I just got my second Dble rainbow whilst trying for my second bearded with Lvl 15 Chrome and lvl 17 Mountain.

On a roll, that's sooo excellent. Congrats Marie. I'm still trying for my first bearded and second double dragon. I'm really happy for you.

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score

On a roll, that's sooo excellent. Congrats Marie. I'm still trying for my first bearded and second double dragon. I'm really happy for you.

Fantastic! What a flow! Congrats!

I now have got my first bearded and it was really hard to get. Happy!

Making a try with my double and a Leapyear. 25% chance ....

Holding my thumbs and toes firmly ...

image-3353847277.jpg

Edit: When I looked out this afternoon, I saw this; Is this a sign?

image-187266470.jpg

Last edited:

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Olds, I see you have your second double rainbow incubating! Nice work. What combo did you use? No luck for me. After 26 failed eggs I thought - what have I got to loose! I put my double rainbow and leap year in and I have a rainbow brewing! Still no bearded dragon for me.

Last edited:

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey Olds, I see you have your second double rainbow incubating! Nice work. What combo did you use? No luck for me. After 26 failed eggs I thought - what have I got to loose! I put my double rainbow and leap year in and I have a rainbow brewing! Still no bearded dragon for me.

Hi Diz,
This is a wonderful morning! Yes I got it - and I admit, I was up tonight and took a look on DV. Couldn't resist and speeded it up. And there it was - the second.
It must have been the Rainbow outside as I show above.

I also got one bearded after countless tries, and got it flying. If I have been lucky with the Double it has been very very hard to get the bearded. I really would like an egg for the Eggland.

Sometimes I think; Has it been as many new dragons as during the last period, ever. One nearly get a little stressed ;)

Edit: I forgot; The combo you can see in the picture. I tried the same as you. 25% chance.

Last edited:

poncho.tinoco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm the only one who didn't know this but apparently sandbox is suggesting that mountain is required to breed bearded.. I feel so dumb lol I should really keep up with this information I've been trying different combos but I believe my mountain is hibernating.. Good luck to everyone with their breeding..

Oh & does anyone know when the bearded dragon will be gone? I hope I still have time!

GCID: poncho.tinoco

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm the only one who didn't know this but apparently sandbox is suggesting that mountain is required to breed bearded.. I feel so dumb lol I should really keep up with this information I've been trying different combos but I believe my mountain is hibernating.. Good luck to everyone with their breeding..

Oh & does anyone know when the bearded dragon will be gone? I hope I still have time!

GCID: poncho.tinoco
Koko Puffs suggested it would leave the market come Father's Day - that's September for us Aussie folk! I hope it's around for a while because I'm not having any luck...yeah, and I got the combo wrong straight up as I used earth and mine the first couple of tries!

Happy breeding all.

Last edited:

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Koko Puffs suggested it would leave the market come Father's Day - that's September for us Aussie folk! I hope it's around for a while because I'm not having any luck...yeah, and I got the combo wrong straight up as I used earth and mine the first couple of tries!

Happy breeding all.

I just straight up bought both of mine because I wanted to continue breeding for pearls and jade eggs.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just straight up bought both of mine because I wanted to continue breeding for pearls and jade eggs.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

Yeah, I've been thinking about that too, but I don't need to breed anything else except for a double rainbow, so breeding it is. I think the gems I have just might come in handy if and when BFS upgrade the gemstone island ... Maybe, maybe not. When I think about it, it probably wouldn't be right to spend gems in order to get more just to house extra gemstone dragons on the gem island....if that makes sense.

Has anyone else bought a bearded dragon?

Most reactions

Latest posts