What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Reaction score
Ugh. That race thing just took 100k from me. -.- I pressed "race" once and it took my money, but didn't race. Then I tried it again and it took another 50k and didn't work. :/ I'm not trying anymore.

kevinbonardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
saerwenriel said:
Anyone having tough time getting malachite. Been tough for me

Yes it's tough to get.. Metal+Willow or Metal+Pollen is recommended combo, Good luck ! 

-Dream, Believe, and Make it Happen- Game Center ID : Pryptonic

Last edited:

Bjj27

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Yes, it took me probably 30 tries to get the Malachite, but I stuck to it and did end up with it. The Current took me longer and I just started my attempts on the Dodo while trying for the Olympus dragons.

kevinbonardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ColorfulVibrations said:
Ugh. That race thing just took 100k from me. -.- I pressed "race" once and it took my money, but didn't race. Then I tried it again and it took another 50k and didn't work. :/ I'm not trying anymore.

Try to use faster internet connection, I have the same experience.. My 3G doesn't fast enough to use Race Track, but my school's Wifi is fast enough..

aeriyauna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kevinbonardo said:
Yes it's tough to get.. Air+Willow or Air+Pollen is recommended combo, Good luck ! 

Please correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the Malachite the Metal/Plant hybrid? Did you mean to say METAL+Pollen or METAL+Willow are the recommended combos?

Bjj27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So far whenever I get 28hrs it's bronze Olympus. Any tips on getting silver or gold?

It's supposed to be random, but I keep getting Silvers with Earth and Sonic, so take that for what it's worth. Three times in a row tells me it's a good combo for Silver.
I've got my first Air and Crystal pair coming, so I'm hoping for a bronze or gold.

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marie6065 said:
I got a GOLD from my Dodo and Scorch put the same two back into EBC and got another 35 hrs, that has never happened for me before. Doing the DV happy dance n making my hubby dance too. He thinks I'm crackers but loves me anyway.."..

GC ID: mari3c

Yea!!! GOLD!!!!!!

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marie6065 said:
I got a GOLD from my Dodo and Scorch put the same two back into EBC and got another 35 hrs, that has never happened for me before. Doing the DV happy dance n making my hubby dance too. He thinks I'm crackers but loves me anyway.."..

GC ID: mari3c

Lmbbo mine is the same way jajaja

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
saerwenriel said:

Yes that one is a tough one keep trying don't give up I still don't have it so I understand were your coming from ;)

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
So i speed up my 3rd Olympus from Dodo+Quake, it's a Silver again! Put Sandstorm+ Crystal 3x, got 2 quake, the 3rd try is another Olympus, don't know what type yet. ;)

Here my winning combo:
Air+Quake= Bronze (4th try)
Dodo+Sonic= Silver (1st try)
Dodo+Quake= Silver (1st try)
Sandstorm+Crystal= ???? (3rd try)

Oh... The ???? seems like spell GOLD :D

Yeeees!!! Its... ✨GOLD✨ 

image-673804842.jpg

The Bronze and Silver is for Display 

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!"  GC id: kryp2n8

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
aeriyauna said:
Please correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the Malachite the Metal/Plant hybrid? Did you mean to say METAL+Pollen or METAL+Willow are the recommended combos?

Yup that's right! ;)

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!"  GC id: kryp2n8

poncho.tinoco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great!! More dragons! I wish I had more time for dragonvale lol I couldn't resist waiting so once more I bought gems to keep speeding up until I got a 28 hour now I must be patient must resist!!

kevinbonardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aeriyauna said:

Yes you're right.. I'm sorry, edited

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
saerwenriel said:

Congratulations on your Olympus dragons - really awesome. As for malachite, it's a tough one to get, but enough patience with the right combo, you will breed one.

Most reactions

Latest posts