What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Pamala

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ColorfulVibrations said:
I'm thinking perhaps it could be a prize from the colosseum or something.

One description I read about forge and mountain, but not sure. GCID <*pamala*>

poncho.tinoco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pamala said:

I'm gonna try forge & mountain seems like you're on the right track I'll have both cave & island free within an hour.. I'm also gonna stop trying for any rare I think these might be limited to the period of time the Olympics will last which is only a few weeks.. I do hope they're here to stay tho, a few weeks isn't a whole lot of time to breed three rares!! & I think backflip should've added to the limit of habitats now were gonna have to give up at least one habitat.. Rainbow it is!

.chipper.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pamala said:

Earth, fire, lightning, and air elements must all be present. So there will be several combinations. I'm trying Sonic + Lava.

poncho.tinoco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
.chipper. said:
Earth, fire, lightning, and air elements must all be present. So there will be several combinations. I'm trying Sonic + Lava.

Where did you get the info for the elements? I thought backflip didn't release any of that.. As I understand we have to find out ourselves

.chipper.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poncho.tinoco said:
Where did you get the info for the elements? I thought backflip didn't release any of that.. As I understand we have to find out ourselves

It is on the dv wiki page. It is where I often see the earliest details on how to get gem dragons. It's legit.

Pamala

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poncho.tinoco said:
I'm gonna try forge & mountain seems like you're on the right track I'll have both cave & island free within an hour.. I'm also gonna stop trying for any rare I think these might be limited to the period of time the Olympics will last which is only a few weeks.. I do hope they're here to stay tho, a few weeks isn't a whole lot of time to breed three rares!! & I think backflip should've added to the limit of habitats now were gonna have to give up at least one habitat.. Rainbow it is!

I did try forge and mountain but got 14 hours but I will keep trying. Yes I have to stop all other breeding so I can get these before they are gone and have to sale a habitat. Hard to choose. Happy breeding. GCID <*pamala*>

poncho.tinoco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
.chipper. said:
It is on the dv wiki page. It is where I often see the earliest details on how to get gem dragons. It's legit.

I just read it & also other pages they all say the same I guess I'll try blazing & crystal my forge & mountain got me eight hour breeding but the car is still free I'll try there.. I wish I knew how to save gems lol they would come in handy right about now

.chipper.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got 1 day 4 hours with Sonic + Lava, so I have one of the Olympus dragons on the way.

MalooJay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I took a guess and tried something random, now my cave is clogged for 18hours. Think it's a scoria so I guess I needed one of those to display.

Next time I'll wait till someone else figures the combo lol!

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
To breed an Olympus Dragon, earth, lightning, fire and air elements must be present.

Blazing+Crystal
Blazing+Quake
Sonic+Lava
Firefly/Scorch+Sandstorm/Dodo

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!"  GC id: kryp2n8

Last edited:

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All my shrines are now gold, and my new island is set up. With the new update I have just sold off one of my slow earning metal habitats and 4 metal dragon to make way for the new Olympus habitat. Very cool looking, only five hours to build. Wow, backflip are working overtime on our behalf - love that, thank you backflip. I guess it's time to do some more renovations on my islands again.

I put two gold dragons on epic yesterday so I will need to wait a while to commence breeding. Congratulations to those who have already posted a successful breed. There is sure to be more than one combo, so don't forget to list your winning dragons. Happy breeding everyone.

Most reactions

Latest posts