What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
And they say app update that means it's a major update, so you have to check your app store tomorrow if there will be a version 1.9 ;)

Okay, thx. Not auto update, but have to go to app store.

GCID: princesssuzabella

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ms sparkle said:
Oh my... The anticipation.. Be still my beating heart! :)

Mine too! I think I have a panlong brewing and now an update! I can't stand all this excitement! :)

GCID: princesssuzabella

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At the end of a very long day I have just been reading all the posts. You all make we laugh/smile. O the speculations regarding the update. I've been saving big $ in the hope of a new island, so here's hoping!

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm expecting a BIG update, an app update is as big as 1.7 and 1.8 update. that means something NEW is coming, we have been stock in ver 1.8 since the gemstone island and emerald dragon came out.

I'm guessing:
-Race event to support the olympics
-New Island
-Upgraded Nursery
-Additional cap for hibernation cave
-New element dragon

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!"  GC id: kryp2n8

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
I'm expecting a BIG update, an app update is as big as 1.7 and 1.8 update. that means something NEW is coming, we have been stock in ver 1.8 since the gemstone island and emerald dragon came out.

I'm guessing:
-Race event to support the olympics
-New Island
-Upgraded Nursery
-Additional cap for hibernation cave
-New element dragon

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!"  GC id: kryp2n8

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the new element is going to be the planet dragons!

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS I only accept friends so message me if you add me ~*Ashley*~ ;)

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Brooklyn11220 said:
Just check app store and nothing so far :( I can't wait it's driving me coo coo :)

I haven't put my iPod down sense I woke up two hours ago. I keep checking at least once every half hour.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS I only accept friends so message me if you add me ~*Ashley*~ ;)

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
peppiegal said:
I haven't put my iPod down sense I woke up two hours ago. I keep checking at least once every half hour.

Lol

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
At the end of a very long day I have just been reading all the posts. You all make we laugh/smile. O the speculations regarding the update. I've been saving big $ in the hope of a new island, so here's hoping!

Am with u but instead of it being the end of the day it's the beginning of mine lol but yes Italy's so great to read all of these it as well makes me smile ;)

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another epic fail I have been trying for Sandstrom n panlong I keep getting blazing mud or fog ahhhhhhhhhhhh am using
air n mud 4 sandstorm blazing n mud 4 panlong am I doing it right???

thedroid13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Natykm said:
Another epic fail I have been trying for Sandstrom n panlong I keep getting blazing mud or fog ahhhhhhhhhhhh am using

For sandstorm a good combo is air and mud. You could try lava and fog for panlong too:)

ren05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Natykm said:

Just keep trying. Its a try and fail game be patient it might take a long time

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Astarly Dana said:
Guys, what's the best combo for moon/sun? :3

_@ö Snail crossing~ Do not step on it D:

I am trying to get a moon or sun by using the combo lightning- storm, the only fail for this combo is storm (5 hrs). I have not been successful yet though and I am at my 5th attempt.. Patience is again key here. You could also try firefly-storm, fails are firefly (3hrs), scorch( 3hrs) and storm.

Good luck!

Most reactions

Latest posts