What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

poncho.tinoco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I wanted to level up quick & spent about half a billion dv cash on growing the most expensive crops!! It worked out perfectly I went from about one tenth of the green bar to next level(35) in just one day!!! Those crops cost 5million but they generate 2.5 million in xp plus 100,000 food which also gains a lot of xp when you give it to your dragons!!

This was a great strategy since I needed that last habitat for my two new gold dragons which should hatch in the next two days! :D one in 24 hours & the other well about fifty or so since my dragons are still breeding!

Next step for me is to fill the gemstone island so ruby I'm still breeding for you :) then to move on to collect all dragons & all eggs

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poncho.tinoco said:
So I wanted to level up quick & spent about half a billion dv cash on growing the most expensive crops!! It worked out perfectly I went from about one tenth of the green bar to next level(35) in just one day!!! Those crops cost 5million but they generate 2.5 million in xp plus 100,000 food which also gains a lot of xp when you give it to your dragons!!

This was a great strategy since I needed that last habitat for my two new gold dragons which should hatch in the next two days! :D one in 24 hours & the other well about fifty or so since my dragons are still breeding!

Next step for me is to fill the gemstone island so ruby I'm still breeding for you :) then to move on to collect all dragons & all eggs

Am very excited for you that your getting to where u wanted to be WOW level 35 yay!!!! Good luck with your ruby hunt!!!;)

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Backflip will come up with something beyond the gold crowns and the gold shrines. For me personally, I'd love to see those shrines do the dragonvale happy dance. How neat would that be?

I see Suzabella that someone has just listed a successful breed for panlong....I can hear that panlong army marching on the move....I think they are heading your way!

I will have a little word in the wizards ear for you:cool:

For me too please Di, I haven't been able to get anything new. Have been trying for Panlong, Gold or Sun, tried everything including patience.

GC ID: mari3c

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got my first panlong using blazing and mud, standard combo I guess. I was tired of failing at getting a ruby at the time so decided to do sth different. I think I was extremey lucky getting my panlong so quickly. Second panlong I got by using the panlong-ice combo. Again a lucky shot I think!

Good luck and happy breeding everyone!

lottie123456789

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well the blue fire dragons are very rare, and apparently according to my master friend she said that the combination doesn't go together. So you will have to breed it by using a mountain dragon (because it has the special element in it which is part of the ice dragon) then you can use the fire dragon. If this doesn't work then keep trying as you might not get it first time as they are so rare, don't forget your dragons have to be over level four to breed. Another recommendation of a good game is subway surf, so addictive but fun. Kind regards GW@LD

lottie123456789

iPF Noob
Reaction score
julep5307 said:
I got a scoria dragon. Thought it was a slag but it's not. Never heard of that one before.

I think they changed the name because of the slag dragon could have been rude and have had many bad reports about its name so they had to change it

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
lottie123456789 said:
I think they changed the name because of the slag dragon could have been rude and have had many bad reports about its name so they had to change itddc7dddc4e

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
lottie123456789 said:
I think they changed the name because of the slag dragon could have been rude and have had many bad reports about its name so they had to change itddc7dddc4e

They did indeed change the name, I must say I was taken aback when I first saw the name, as it is very derogatory in the UK. I like the new name better ( smile)

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
marie6065 said:
They did indeed change the name, I must say I was taken aback when I first saw the name, as it is very derogatory in the UK. I like the new name better ( smile)

I agree, scoria is much better and DV worthy;-)

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
lottie123456789 said:
What's the best way to breed a blue fire dragon

Fire+lichen and Fire+Evergreen have less fail time, but can not guarantee it's the best combo.

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!"  GC id: kryp2n8

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lottie123456789 said:
What's the best way to breed a blue fire dragon

Hey Lottie, welcome to the best forum ever. It's wonderful to have you here. As to Bluefire, if you breed fire and lichen, you will get one of five dragons. Poison 30 minutes, flower 1 hour, lichen 6 hours, evergreen 10 hours, or Bluefire 12 hours. Happy breeding, and again welcome. You will find great advice and great people here.

Also, if you try fire and snow, you will get one of three dragons. Snow 8 hours, blazing 8 hours or bluefire 12 hours. Hope that helps.

Also, fire and ice will give you one of three dragons. Ice 8 hours, iceberg 8 hours or Bluefire 12 hours.

Last edited:

MalooJay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lottie123456789 said:
Well the blue fire dragons are very rare, and apparently according to my master friend she said that the combination doesn't go together. So you will have to breed it by using a mountain dragon (because it has the special element in it which is part of the ice dragon) then you can use the fire dragon. If this doesn't work then keep trying as you might not get it first time as they are so rare, don't forget your dragons have to be over level four to breed. Another recommendation of a good game is subway surf, so addictive but fun. Kind regards GW@LDdde03ddc4c

This made me smile. A nice explanation!

I think I got my blue fire from fire and ice. Not saying its the best combo but the fails aren't too long and i like ice dragons!

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Hey Lottie, welcome to the best forum ever. It's wonderful to have you here. As to Bluefire, if you breed fire and lichen, you will get one of five dragons. Poison 30 minutes, flower 1 hour, lichen 6 hours, evergreen 10 hours, or Bluefire 12 hours. Happy breeding, and again welcome. You will find great advice and great people here.

Also, if you try fire and snow, you will get one of three dragons. Snow 8 hours, blazing 8 hours or frost fire 12 hours. Hope that helps.

Also, fire and ice will give you one of three dragons. Ice 8 hours, iceberg 8 hours or Bluefire 12 hours.

Hi Di, found typo error there: ;)

"Also, if you try fire and snow, you will get one of three dragons. Snow 8 hours, blazing 8 hours or frost fire 12 hours. Hope that helps."

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!"  GC id: kryp2n8

Last edited:

Most reactions