What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

williamsbr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Snalfa said:
Mine was that I spent the free gems from the beginning with speeding up thinks that took 10 min or even less. Then there wasn't the colluseum gems, and no friends in the beginning. Otherwise I love the game and that it's easy to change layouts!

That's another one of mine too.

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Matrit said:
What is best combination for panlong?

Blazing lvl 10 and mud lvl 4 has been tested and proven to give you more of a chance to produce a panlong. It has also been known to produce a rainbow dragon.

April GCID Servant 16:9 ( daughter Allison GCID Angel2all. daughter Amanda GCID Servant to One)

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brooklyn11220 said:
I use my iPhone and I see the numbers fine maybe it's one of your settings or a glitch hope it can get fixed for you :)

I too use an iPhone and have never seen the post numbers. At least not on the app. Maybe if you use the website. There are not any settings to control this within the app. So I believe the best solution is what has already been stated....link the post in the reply.

April GCID Servant 16:9 ( daughter Allison GCID Angel2all. daughter Amanda GCID Servant to One)

Skaala2903

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Frenzzz, been trying to breed a Bloom very hard for the past 5 days.. Tried using Storm x Plant (and vice-versa), Lichen x Storm (and vv), Cactus x Storm (and vv)..
Over 60 tries and all i got was a lot of Lichens, Storms and Cactuses..
Could someone please suggest what to do?? just want to get atleast one Bloom before its taken out of the market..

Ursa3000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Frenzzz, been trying to breed a Bloom very hard for the past 5 days.. Tried using Storm x Plant (and vice-versa), Lichen x Storm (and vv), Cactus x Storm (and vv)..
Over 60 tries and all i got was a lot of Lichens, Storms and Cactuses..
Could someone please suggest what to do?? just want to get atleast one Bloom before its taken out of the market..

Hi Skaala,
Have you tried reindeer + storm? Three of us got lucky with this combo. Good luck, hope you get them.

I am now breeding 30 Blooms for my shrines and really enjoying it. They are so pretty.

Skaala2903

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am still following. I am at level 28 with all attainable dragons (no bone no reindeer). Slowly feeding my dragons to levels 15. Bloom was easy. Still trying to get my second panlong.

GCID stoomblazer

What combo did u use for Bloom?? I've been trying for the past 5 days but couldnt get one..

Skaala2903

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Skaala,
Have you tried reindeer + storm? Three of us got lucky with this combo. Good luck, hope you get them.

I am now breeding 30 Blooms for my shrines and really enjoying it. They are so pretty.

Yeah, tried that too.. Thanks..
See my next post as well, Ursa :)

Skaala2903

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Frenzzz, Happy news!! Out of frustation and a thought to myself as the last try for Bloom, i tried switching Cactus/Storm and tried Storm13 x Cactus11 in the EBI.. Boom, my first 13 Hr breeding.. With happiness filled in my heart and my mind thinking about "speeding the breeding" to get a second 13 Hr selfishly, i used 13 gems to speed up the breeding and try the same combo again.. Boooom, second 13Hr on the EBI with the same combo :)
Now, to continue for the Rainbow Hunt and the Shrine grind..

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Skaala2903 said:
What combo did u use for Bloom?? I've been trying for the past 5 days but couldnt get one..

Sorry, I'm not much help to you. I got both mine by lichen level 11 and storm level 14. Both from epic. Hope you get her, she is a beauty!

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Skaala2903 said:
Hey Frenzzz, Happy news!! Out of frustation and a thought to myself as the last try for Bloom, i tried switching Cactus/Storm and tried Storm13 x Cactus11 in the EBI.. Boom, my first 13 Hr breeding.. With happiness filled in my heart and my mind thinking about "speeding the breeding" to get a second 13 Hr selfishly, i used 13 gems to speed up the breeding and try the same combo again.. Boooom, second 13Hr on the EBI with the same combo :)

Awesome, congrats. Doing a happy dance for you. My rainbows came from flower and storm, both epic.

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Massive congratulations to you!! Sometimes they wait until we think we are never going to get one and then they come along and surprise us in pairs. It's a happy, happy feeling. Congrats :)

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
angel2all said:
I too use an iPhone and have never seen the post numbers. At least not on the app. Maybe if you use the website. There are not any settings to control this within the app. So I believe the best solution is what has already been stated....link the post in the reply.

Yes, the post numbers are only visible on the website view, but that is quite easy to access via the app too ;)

Simply scroll to the top of the page. There you will see what are essentially 3 banners. The top are the page numbers, below that is the link to the forum, and below that is the thread title with an arrow pointing right. If you click this bottom banner with the arrow pointing right it takes you in to the web view where you can not only see the post numbers, but you can also hold on them to get a pop up to copy the link.

This works on both iPad and iPhone versions.
The only downside is it takes you to the start of the thread which can make navigation a little tricky :( (but don't forget, you can zoom in if you pinch)

Hope that helps!

Last edited:

Most reactions