What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Woohoo first gold shrine should have water by tonight need one and earth and air tomorrow need two for those yay x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Yea!!! Huge congrats!!! That is such a major accomplishment!!!! :) :) :)

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A graphic designer working for bfs drew this:D

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Attachments

• image-1209597709.jpg
    image-1209597709.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 157

ShirleyWA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Forum Folks

Time to come out of lurkdom and introduce myself. The first thing I really have to do is thank you wonderful folks for all the helpful info you have posted, for a new player like me it makes all the difference in the world not to have to constantly reinvent the wheel. Learning how to use the search feature on this forum was the 2nd most wonderful thing.

This forum seems to be filled with friendly, helpful people who get along very well. Very unusual in today's hit and run, say any hurtful thing you want to non-ethics atmosphere. I think I will really like it here. :)

Have been playing now for about 3 weeks and am very happy with my progress, so far. Still have lots of rares to find, and have just recently started looking towards shrine totals, so there is still much to keep me interested. So much more to learn, but am very confident this is the place to get the needed help.

My GC is in my signature, would have preferred to have my profile name PixieWA to match my GC, but can't figure out how to change it or delete the ShirleyWA acct.

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Time to come out of lurkdom and introduce myself. The first thing I really have to do is thank you wonderful folks for all the helpful info you have posted, for a new player like me it makes all the difference in the world not to have to constantly reinvent the wheel. Learning how to use the search feature on this forum was the 2nd most wonderful thing.

This forum seems to be filled with friendly, helpful people who get along very well. Very unusual in today's hit and run, say any hurtful thing you want to non-ethics atmosphere. I think I will really like it here. :)

Have been playing now for about 3 weeks and am very happy with my progress, so far. Still have lots of rares to find, and have just recently started looking towards shrine totals, so there is still much to keep me interested. So much more to learn, but am very confident this is the place to get the needed help.

My GC is in my signature, would have preferred to have my profile name PixieWA to match my GC, but can't figure out how to change it or delete the ShirleyWA acct.

Welcome and thank you for joining in. I have the same problem in matching my GCID with post name. Get ready for a fun crazy ride with dragonvale.

Birdmaestro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Time to come out of lurkdom and introduce myself. The first thing I really have to do is thank you wonderful folks for all the helpful info you have posted...

This forum seems to be filled with friendly, helpful people who get along very well. Very unusual in today's hit and run, say any hurtful thing you want to non-ethics atmosphere. I think I will really like it here. :).

Welcome! You're spot-on about the culture here. Keeps me on my best manners. :)

Poppy

Birdmaestro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Quick question....

Does the gem tree refresh every 24 hours, or every 24 hours after the last gem is given out?

Thanks,
Poppy

Birdmaestro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have another question...

How many posts do you think I can make in a row without being interrupted?

Actually, here's the real question. I really like the fact that you can plainly see an element inside of the orbs above the head of a 10+ dragon. It's very clear with the higher resolution of the iPad. Does the element shown give us any hints about breeding? Is it that dragon's dominant element?

Poppy

Steffany_W

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow I started a new job and missed 30 pages. I probably won't go back and read them all...

So to confirm my Panlong/crystal was a Rainbow!!! Yay me!!! So I am still on the hunt for another pan...so I keep trying Pan/crystal...thinking if it will give me one rare it should give me another...and I just got ANOTHER 48!! Would be exciting but I want another Pan!!! Oh well shouldn't complain.

GC ID: Steffany_W

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
Pretty funny. Is he still taking a swim?

No unfortunately. I had my water habitat in the wrong spot ans had to move it. The little bugger took off as soon as i moved it!

Tiffany xoxo

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Tiffany I also visited your islands too and I love them my fave is the cold/water/moon one it looks very cool ,your colosseum island looks way better with that extra tree balances it out right ,and I also like the metal/ earth island the colours have a very autumnal feel x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Thanks vicky! Am sooo happy with them! Dont think ill be changing them anytime soon :) and u were right abou that red tree :)

Tiffany xoxo

babybee1370

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow I started a new job and missed 30 pages. I probably won't go back and read them all...

So to confirm my Panlong/crystal was a Rainbow!!! Yay me!!! So I am still on the hunt for another pan...so I keep trying Pan/crystal...thinking if it will give me one rare it should give me another...and I just got ANOTHER 48!! Would be exciting but I want another Pan!!! Oh well shouldn't complain.

GC ID: Steffany_W

I've just managed my 2nd panlong first try with panlong/air, maybe worth a try, I'm still after a sun and a rainbow, but having no luck unfortunately, congrats on your 2nd 48hr :eek:

Most reactions

Latest posts