What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Vivipilou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One thing about Apple....they hold their value better than PC. I sold my older iMac which was about 2 yrs old and lost about 100.00. My daughter sold a macbook that her brother gave her and it was probably between 1-2 yrs old and she only lst about 100.00. They were both sold on ebay. I was shocked to say the least. That's been a few years ago so I don't know if it's the same or not now.
Well since my first PC in 1993 or 1994 (After my Commodore 64 period), i have had about 12 Pc and laptops - all Dell lol - never sold any but gave them to people who could not afford one. Of course after cleaning and reformating them.
You mentionned that you are good explaining Iphones etc to people. There is a growing market of people if a certain age absolutely frightened by mobile phones, laptops and computers in general and wishing to learn, even only the basis features. I do this, on a voluntarily basis, with the retired people if the company i used to work and others. They are extremely grateful for help.
I owe the people of the early days of internet so much in knowledge and support that this is the least i can do to repay.

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Isn't that part of creating a successful game? Creating a panic ensures more $$ spent. We are under no obligation to spend $$ but what compels us to "own" a new dragon? I am as hooked and addicted to dragonvale as you guys are and I can't get over the genius of the game!!

Me too! So many things get neglected now haha. Very pretty avatar of you! :)

Tonks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just brought the epic breeding island after saving up my gems. Then I tried in my breeding cave mud and blazing, hoping to get a panlong dragon. I got a rainbow dragon instead. Then after my rainbow dragon finished breeding I tried mud and blazing again, this time in my epic breeding island and I got a panlong dragon!

WIN!

jackcedio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tonks said:
I just brought the epic breeding island after saving up my gems. Then I tried in my breeding cave mud and blazing, hoping to get a panlong dragon. I got a rainbow dragon instead. Then after my rainbow dragon finished breeding I tried mud and blazing again, this time in my epic breeding island and I got a panlong dragon!

WIN!

Wow! Super lucky! Good for you!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JnNnE said:
I totally understand :) just don't want to ask double questions and unfortunately I do not have the time to go reading all those pages of friendly chats (I'd love to, but duty calls)

I'd like to know how to breed the clover dragon?
I've been trying flower and moss and the other way around for at least 7 times now, without luck.

Does anyone know how long the clover dragon stays around for? Because if it's only today I'm out of luck :(

Thanks for your help and understanding!

It's ok to ask us anytime ,there is always someone available to answer with all the timezones we cover lol ......that is the best combo also moss and seaweed so if you have the EBI I would try breeding seaweed and moss in one and flower and moss in the other .......also using a lower lvl moss ( lvl 4 -7) with whatever your breeding with the moss to try and reduce the earth element slightly that is all theory but I'll try anything that might help lol ....good luck and keep trying x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kl005204 said:
Thanks all for gems contribution. I will send back whenever i have my gems recuperate. i already got second clover...and i am very lucky after my first clover i tried second time. for 4 times i already got one second clover. Leaf 10+ Moss 7

Yay congrats x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Lol Yep....day dreaming again! Lol. I so want to download draw something but I don't have much time with DV and WWF.

It's ok as it's A game you can pick up as often as you can and if you can't no biggie as the other player will just wait lol x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Yeh, what she said! Actually tell them to go buy you the new iPad and they can have that one back! Lmao

Lmao wish we could ,we are poor lol !!!, only the kids get what they want in this house me and hubby just do without lol .......boy am I glad our Brendan asked for an iPad or I'd never have bought one x x x

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ohh no, just learned to solve the rubiks cube, been away for a while, have to catch up on 40 pages, but that can only be fun right, sorry if im a little late posting quotes:)

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Most reactions

Latest posts