What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Birdmaestro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all, new kid in the block. I just added Smurfette to my friends list, but I guess she has to accept me before I can send her a gem, right? Anyway, just FYI, I'm currently breeding my second LYD and I did both combining Level 8 Mud with Level 8 Scorch, in that order. The first one took me three tries (giving 3 hour fireflys) and the second one took me two tries (with a firefly as well). Hope it helps, and that there's still time for those who still don't get it. Cheers.

Welcome! And thanks for jumping right in with your support. That's what this community is all about.

Poppy

demonioazul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sweet, I don't think I ever heard of that combo. Congrats on getting 2 LYD and thank you for support.. . .

I read about it yesterday somewhere on the web, and it worked like a charm for me.

Welcome! And thanks for jumping right in with your support. That's what this community is all about.

Well, I've been lurking around here since a couple of days, and could really see how you were all trying to help but had no gems. Since I had my gems, it's not big deal, really. Still waiting for her answer, though. Cheers.

Last edited:

Birdmaestro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If they're using the International Date Line time zone, that's almost 5 more hours. It's at GMT +12 while Boulder, Colorado is GMT +7.

Poppy

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well have to get up early tomorrow morning. Thank you everyone for your support. It was a fun crazy last three days. Nite nite. . . .

tonygtech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mjtyler said:
My puppy grew up and he's still cute !

Just kidding I love animals I am a veterinary technician afterall lol

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Smurfette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
demonioazul said:
Hello all, new kid in the block. I just added Smurfette to my friends list, but I guess she has to accept me before I can send her a gem, right? Anyway, just FYI, I'm currently breeding my second LYD and I did both combining Level 8 Mud with Level 8 Scorch, in that order. The first one took me three tries (giving 3 hour fireflys) and the second one took me two tries (with a firefly as well). Hope it helps, and that there's still time for those who still don't get it. Cheers.

Thanks check in at game centre and no friend requests yet. My GCID IS {"SMURFETTE"}

Thank you everybody. This means so much.

Most reactions

Latest posts