What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Smurfette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
Or that Queenlander personality kicks in. You still have time.

Does anyone have a spare GEM to send to SMURFETTE. If so, let's get her that darn LEAP YEAR DRAGON. Just need 3 Gems or more

THANK-YOU FRIENDS. YOU'VE GIVEN ME ONE MORE CHANCE, AND I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. HERE GOES. Following my sons instructions, close my eyes, Take a deep breath, SAY PRETTY, PRETTY PLEASE BFS, AND................

Birdmaestro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Corrected Numbers

I did find an error. When I computed lost production I only counted one dragon for Air/Sandy and LYD. It makes quite a difference - the Snow is a clear winner over the LYD if you can access your park close to every eight hours. Here are the corrected numbers:

Air and Sandstorm Dragon - Per Hour Production: $121,700
Gross Sales Proceeds: $500,000
Lost Production, Average Air & Sandy (average of the two, level 15): <$13,200>
Net Proceeds: $486,800
Optimal Access Frequency: 2 hours

Leap Year Dragon - Per Hour Production: $54,125
Gross Sales Proceeds: $2,500,000
Lost Production (level 10): <$768,000>
Net Proceeds: $1,732,000
Optimal Access Frequency: 16 hours

Snow Dragon - Per Hour Production: $61,300
Gross Sales Proceeds: $1,000,000
Lost Production: <$19,200>
Net Proceeds: $980,800
Optimal Access Frequency: 8 hours

Poppy

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vivipilou said:
And the more you learn, the more you realize there is so much more to learn.
(late night/early morning philosophycal moment lol)

Yes but what about the things you dont know you don't know?

Birdmaestro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
THANK-YOU FRIENDS. YOU'VE GIVEN ME ONE MORE CHANCE, AND I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. HERE GOES. Following my sons instructions, close my eyes, Take a deep breath, SAY PRETTY, PRETTY PLEASE BFS, AND................

I can't hold my breathe any longer!

Poppy

vampi64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just put 2 LYD in my cave and got my 4th!!!! (I never did like odd numbers!!) funnily enough I didn't think of doing that til Tony mentioned it!! Thanx Tony 

Birdmaestro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just put 2 LYD in my cave and got my 4th!!!! (I never did like odd numbers!!) funnily enough I didn't think of doing that til Tony mentioned it!! Thanx Tony 

When you breed two of the same dragon you will always get that dragon - whether it's been discontinued or not. You can still breed Loves for example if you have two of them. That's why it's usually best to try and have pairs.

Poppy

Most reactions

Latest posts