What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

sara79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I read that someone had heard somthing about an update :) does anyone know when the update is to be released??

Neaps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skaterboy69 said:
How did u make the moon dragon?

I didn't. I was just asking the combo for it. I mean, I've been trying forever to try and get sun and moon. All I've been getting is is fireflies! 

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Neaps said:
I didn't. I was just asking the combo for it. I mean, I've been trying forever to try and get sun and moon. All I've been getting is is fireflies! 

Ik how u feel I've been trying since the day they came out

Neaps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rachiee24 said:
I used bone on the left and storm on the right, both level 10s and it took me about 5 tries

Thanks! Only thing is, I couldn't breed a bone on halloween! I know the combo but couldn't get it in time.thanks anyway!

Rachiee24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Neaps said:
Thanks! Only thing is, I couldn't breed a bone on halloween! I know the combo but couldn't get it in time.thanks anyway!

Ah shame, my boyfriend didn't get the bone dragon either but you could try sonic and storm or blue fire and crystal. I haven't tried those yet. Hope it helps :)

Neaps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rachiee24 said:
Ah shame, my boyfriend didn't get the bone dragon either but you could try sonic and storm or blue fire and crystal. I haven't tried those yet. Hope it helps :)

Thanks. I'll try that.

gabriela299

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Omg finally after trying bluefire and crystal I switched to sonic and storm and got a 48 hours breeding time! I'm so excited plus I Was so close in giving up! I can't wait to see what I get.

Duck413

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats to all who have succeeded in breading a rare. I still haven't been able to do that yet *sigh*
But when reading this tread it seems like it is the first moon, sun or rainbow that is difficult to get, and then it gets more easy to get a rare. Any thoughts?

15donahun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aeriyauna said:
So did ICE to QUAKE and got 48hrs on the first breeding!! Woohoo! Wonder what it could be?

Tell me what it is cuz im in search of a rainbow combo I haven't alrdy tried

Horrificano

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As crazy as it sounds, the gene theory totally works! Just got my second rainbow. First one with bluefire on the left and 2nd gen. Crystal on the right and now 3rd gen. Firefly on the left and 2nd gen seaweed on the right. I'm so happy it's ridiculous :)

15donahun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Horrificano said:
As crazy as it sounds, the gene theory totally works! Just got my second rainbow. First one with bluefire on the left and 2nd gen. Crystal on the right and now 3rd gen. Firefly on the left and 2nd gen seaweed on the right. I'm so happy it's ridiculous :)

Cool, can't wait to try!!!

BashenMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been trying forever to get a sun! I hve moon and rainbow. Bluefire and crystal isn't working anymore.

Most reactions

Latest posts