What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Artemis

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Noodlebear007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Emma_soji said:
Try moving your habitats around on your islands. There is a correct combo. Come see my islands.

I have sent you a friend request and am waiting for your vale to show on my listing. However I am still confused as the sandstorm is made up of air/earth and can only go into one of these two habitats. Neither habitat is compatible for the other. Unless it works if I remove the boost buildings?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To get the mod to delete them you need to report each friend request post, by hitting the report button (bottom left of post triangle with ! in the middle.

I've moved a whole load this morning - please, to all of you *do not post friend's requests in this thread - post them in the correct thread*

Tim
iPF Moderator

NSLIZ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I received my rainbow dragon by breeding level 10 Seaweed with level 10 Firefly...hope this helps!

it said there are 4 methods to breed the rainbow dragon and i've tried all of them, but no rainbow dragon :(
Any other suggestion?[/QUOTE]

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Note to person having problems trying to get a seaweed dragon. I have tried 3 times to get a sandstorm with level 10 air and tree. Twice I have got seaweed and one swamp. Give it a go, if younget sandstorm I won't be happy....lol

15donahun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
crazyhorse1217 said:
Note to person having problems trying to get a seaweed dragon. I have tried 3 times to get a sandstorm with level 10 air and tree. Twice I have got seaweed and one swamp. Give it a go, if younget sandstorm I won't be happy....lol

Um... That doesn't make any sense, because there isn't a water element dragon being bred... How do you get a water element in there?

Craser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
crazyhorse1217 said:

Are you sure you aren't breeding Water and tree? Water and Air looks kinda similar.

-Craser

xBrittanyx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
crazyhorse1217 said:

Thanks for the advice I will try this :)

trog625

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did anyone notice that if you keep visiting your friends island and collecting money, that the gifting ability kept coming back last night? I was able to gift all my firends. Weird, hic-up last night.

Meiloon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did anyone notice that if you keep visiting your friends island and collecting money, that the gifting ability kept coming back last night? I was able to gift all my firends. Weird, hic-up last night.

Yes it is like that, but it seems Gifts you send with this "bug" aren't truly be send. Your friends won't get the Gems you send.
Only your 3 Gems a day (like usual) this Gems, and only these will your friend receive.

trog625

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That stinks. Especially becuase of all the time I wasted, thinking I was help. Oh well. The road to he!! was paved with good intentions. lol

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
trog625 said:
That stinks. Especially becuase of all the time I wasted, thinking I was help. Oh well. The road to he!! was paved with good intentions. lol

I Did the same! Finally I thought, because I feel sorry for those I don't give, and then it was just à bug..

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Craser said:
Are you sure you aren't breeding Water and tree? Water and Air looks kinda similar.

-Craser

Yes, I'm absolutely sure....it's happened again. Looks like I will never get the sandstorm, 4 tries now !

Most reactions

Latest posts