What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Snicklegruber54

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, I just did it 4x and each time I was able to give 3 more gems. That way you can gift all your friends, if only I would get some back...........
Also wonder if they arrive though? No way of knowing unless there was a way to leave a message when you visit, like some other games.

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mossyman87 said:
Has anyone else noticed that if you go to your friends list and hit visit random player button while your at that random players park it gives you your 3 gems for daily gifts back. I tried 3 times and every time i got 3 more gems to give.

This doesnt work for me :( wish it did though

fishcube

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How to get Blue Fire? Nice update, but no new island or new habitats? I am level 20, but now it doesn't look like its adding points now to go to level 21? Those who got two rainbows, what did you breed for 2nd?

xBrittanyx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I have tried every combination I have found and still have no seaweed dragon... Anyone have a special combination to get one?

Danimelni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
xBrittanyx said:
Ok I have tried every combination I have found and still have no seaweed dragon... Anyone have a special combination to get one?

It took me forever to get my seaweed, but I finally got it after I upgraded my dragons to level 10. Not sure if it was the first time though, but I did water left and plant right, both level 10. Keep trying, it was like that for me too.

Danimelni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried to breed a bone dragon and got a lava... Any suggestions on how I can make it work?

jaadroberts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I updated to iPad 5 and lost all my dragons? Does anyone know how to restore? Thanks for any help. My 11year old is very mad at me.

fishcube

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fishcube said:
How to get Blue Fire? Nice update, but no new island or new habitats? I am level 20, but now it doesn't look like its adding points now to go to level 21? Those who got two rainbows, what did you breed for 2nd?

Was told by Backflip, that there are no more levels above 20 YET. Bummer. As nothing to shoot for now :(

dragontamer2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
xBrittanyx said:

I got one from breeding flower and ice in an attempt to get blue fire! It happened twice... Hope this helps

dragontamer2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jaadroberts said:
I updated to iPad 5 and lost all my dragons? Does anyone know how to restore? Thanks for any help. My 11year old is very mad at me.

Did you log in to your game center account on the new iOS? Usually everything is reset after updating...and I can view my dragons on my iPod touch when Im over a friend and not want to bring my iPad so you should just have to log in...but if not contact backflip or apple...good luck :)

Ubergazz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lexilithe said:
How anyone get the bone dragon? I bred the fire and earth but I think it's going to give me a lava dragon...

Same egg and time isn't it?

Most reactions

Latest posts