What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Psysane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For the rare breeds, e.g Blue Fire, Sandstorm and even Rainbow. Trying to get those really bound down to individual luck even if you got the combination correct.

Even for myself, after trying for 52 times trying to get blue fire, i only managed to get 2 successful breed. But on the other hand. Think on the bright side, or so thats how i thought, each time i got an Ice dragon. I sell it off for 250k gold.. Well kinda trade off by building up the island while waiting for the breeding + incubation time.
Agreed, by selling ice you got 250k, actually i already got nearly 10mil from selling ice.. Lol..

Shinori

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Agreed, by selling ice you got 250k, actually i already got nearly 10mil from selling ice.. Lol..

Lol i would like to say thanks to Ice Dragon.. 250k x 50.. I've earned that much from Ice.

Ephyweb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Longtime lurker; first time poster.

This is an xp tip for those of you who are level 17 and above. Some of you may be aware that you can purchase, then sell the DragINN, and get a fair bit of xp for it. Just letting you know that the Ami'Lya Pond offers the same benefits, with the same ratio, but it goes a little faster.

Thus, if you buy the DragINN for $100,000, you get 50,000 xp. Selling the inn back nets you $50,000, so you have essentially spent one gold for one point of xp. If you buy the Ami'Lya Pond for $500,000, you get 250,000 xp. Selling the pond back nets you $250,000, so again, you have effectively spent one gold per point of xp. If you have the gold to spend, and you are using decorations to garner xp, I recommend going with the pond.

Back to lurking!

/Ephy (GC ID Ephyweb)

Psysane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, by selling blazing you will get 1mil..
Cool..

Sorry, double post.. :(

Last edited:

Shinori

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Longtime lurker; first time poster.

This is an xp tip for those of you who are level 17 and above. Some of you may be aware that you can purchase, then sell the DragINN, and get a fair bit of xp for it. Just letting you know that the Ami'Lya Pond offers the same benefits, with the same ratio, but it goes a little faster.

Thus, if you buy the DragINN for $100,000, you get 50,000 xp. Selling the inn back nets you $50,000, so you have essentially spent one gold for one point of xp. If you buy the Ami'Lya Pond for $500,000, you get 250,000 xp. Selling the pond back nets you $250,000, so again, you have effectively spent one gold per point of xp. If you have the gold to spend, and you are using decorations to garner xp, I recommend going with the pond.

Back to lurking!

/Ephy (GC ID Ephyweb)

Woot thanks for the tip. It's a good piece of advice there.

Snicklegruber54

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wohooooo, finally, after many unsuccessful tries and always wasted 48 hours of breeding and incubating getting a crystal I finally got my Quake dragon. Seems funny to celebrate after people want rainbows and the sandstorm, but the quake was my last one and now I can concentrate on just those, rainbow and sandstorm! Thanks for all you guys and gals putting out the breeding lists!

Shinori

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wohooooo, finally, after many unsuccessful tries and always wasted 48 hours of breeding and incubating getting a crystal I finally got my Quake dragon. Seems funny to celebrate after people want rainbows and the sandstorm, but the quake was my last one and now I can concentrate on just those, rainbow and sandstorm! Thanks for all you guys and gals putting out the breeding lists!

Congrats and good luck with Rainbow and Sandstorm

Snicklegruber54

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats and good luck with Rainbow and Sandstorm
Yeah thanks, luck is just what I need in breeding those. Plus I am still trying for the blue fire also. It is great that they sneak in some unexpected new dragons, keeps the game interesting.

Danimelni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just tried 3 times for sandstorm (cuz i cant get blue fire after all lol) but I have failed yet again!

Tried mountain + air, crystal + air and air+ tree....

I'm getting so impatient on those waiting times! And my friends don't send me gems back!!

biggiebiggs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Blue fire dragon.

Hey so can anyone tell me how to breed a blue fire dragon? When I try to breed fire and cold dragon it just says they are incompatible.

xBrittanyx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
biggiebiggs said:
Hey so can anyone tell me how to breed a blue fire dragon? When I try to breed fire and cold dragon it just says they are incompatible.

I did ice on left and fire on right and got one but other ppl did the same and didn't get one. I'm guessing it's random.

yomi511

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Congrats! Sandstorm-Same goal as me! Good luck to us!:D

Most reactions

Latest posts