What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone, it has taken me ages to find this thread on the website now that the app has stopped working.

I do hope that you will all find your way too so that we can continue our chat. Why when it is an ipad forum are we not using apps? Why do we have to go through the website?

I have my first KITE

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone, it has taken me ages to find this thread on the website now that the app has stopped working.

I do hope that you will all find your way too so that we can continue our chat. Why when it is an ipad forum are we not using apps? Why do we have to go through the website?

I have my first KITE
Hey, congrats Jo. I am still trying for one. Yes, I hope everyone can find their way to the ipf website. It would be sad to lose this group.

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey, congrats Jo. I am still trying for one. Yes, I hope everyone can find their way to the ipf website. It would be sad to lose this group.
Hi Val
Good luck with your hunt. I have a Solstice on the way today and so my game is looking up.
I do hope everyone finds their way here.
Have a great weekend and good luck everyone

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm so elated. I just finished my quest for Kairos. That is such an impressive dragon....I didn't know about his "speed up time" skills. That will come in very handy I think.

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm so elated. I just finished my quest for Kairos. That is such an impressive dragon....I didn't know about his "speed up time" skills. That will come in very handy I think.

Wonderful news! Congratulations. Hi is beautiful and very useful. Enjoy your new dragon.

Has anyone else seen 5 eggs showing in their nursery? If you look at my picture you can see that on the island there are only 4 eggs but along the bottom of the screen it shows 5. When I hatched them I did have 5 eggs! Very strange

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    555 KB · Views: 114

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wonderful news! Congratulations. Hi is beautiful and very useful. Enjoy your new dragon.

Has anyone else seen 5 eggs showing in their nursery? If you look at my picture you can see that on the island there are only 4 eggs but along the bottom of the screen it shows 5. When I hatched them I did have 5 eggs! Very strange
Haha, now that's a useful glitch! I've never seen it before. Too bad you don't know how you did it.

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi there,
Posting this on my Ipad but not from the app. doesn't work any longer.
Thanks for all the gems during my stay in Scicily!
Did not have wifi there.

Got two Hydra in a row now. Can it be that easy?

Best of luck to you all with an old picture from a little one on the run ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

image.jpg

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes Olds, the app was retired and we are using the web version now. Congrats on your Hydra. I just got a Firework and am trying for the Liberty. That's quite a wayward visitor. I'm forever getting lost (horrible with directions) so I can relate to the lost soul in your pic.

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry - I have forgotten.

How can I change my signature?

"Furthermore, I consider that BFS now have done the best update ever 2013-07-05
:thumbs:

GC ID: Toppe1 och ff"

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Here's how it's done with the new software:
Scroll to the very top of the page and tap your avatar or user name:
image.jpg

A popup will appear, you'll find "Signature" as second option:
image.jpg

When you tap it, you'll be able to change/edit your signature.

Hope that helps.

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score

"Furthermore, I consider that BFS now have done the best update ever 2013-07-05
:thumbs:

olds, do you need friends in any of your habitats? I only give gems to a few so I could add you to my list.

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
olds, do you need friends in any of your habitats? I only give gems to a few so I could add you to my list.

Hi Val, I have sent you a friend request for my Maktoe dragon park. I only have 3 friends on it and I would love to send you some gems rather than waste them.
Good luck with your dragon quests. :) Jo

Most reactions

Latest posts