What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
And another one with Pollen and Storm.

Good Luck!

Congratulations. Did you have many fails?
Unfortunately it not around anymore so I will try and track down an Amethyst.

Good luck everyone

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my victory just before it left the market. Decided to buy the egg pedestal. I still have a number or dragons I need to breed. Those snowy Olympus are hard to breed. I want a gold, silver and then eggs too. It's a very slow process. Lots and lots of fails.

:D diz diz dizzy

Natgnat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my victory just before it left the market. Decided to buy the egg pedestal. I still have a number or dragons I need to breed. Those snowy Olympus are hard to breed. I want a gold, silver and then eggs too. It's a very slow process. Lots and lots of fails. :D diz diz dizzy

Yay dizzy! I missed the victory but am comforted by the fact I got a moonstruck and now have 2 snowys ... Still trying for the gold snowy

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Last call message for the victory! Arrghhhh not one is sight with a moon or sun on the way and another fail in my normal breeding cave. Feeling the pain!

Me too, missed out on that one with moon fails.
Congrats to all those successful with their Victory's!
GC ID: ~ mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

Last edited:

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Congratulations. Did you have many fails?
Unfortunately it not around anymore so I will try and track down an Amethyst.

Good luck everyone

Hi Jonew,

Yes I had a lot of falls.
Do not count them any longer.
Just play. Laid back ..
Several platforms
Do not care that much
Then they come ...
;)

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No victory for me either. So that makes two dragons I did not manage to breed. Do not like that, not one bit. A gold snowy seems elusive as well.

Thanks dizzy for reminding me of buying an egg pedestal. I keep on getting bronze snowies!

Mossyman87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I manage to get my second amethyst dragon today before it left the market. Talk about cutting it close lol.

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We got a new island!!!! More levels!!! And a new Olympus dragon that is limited edition! The cost of new island is 1,000,000,000. Just made it to 5 billion just in time for the newest island. gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

Omg! Hats awesome! Thx for info! I feel so out of the DV loop lately.
Also don't forget the Light and Dark booster.
It's in the building section of the market. the Dark and Light Boost will increase the earning rates of dark and light dragons
[

Thanks for enlightening me!

QUOTE="Mossyman87;1044129"] That kinda stinks. I put my light and dark on the same island. Well at least I have a new island coming guess ill have to split them up.[/QUOTE]

Oh boy, I would have forgotten that it'd bit. Thx mossy! Not always obvious.

I got my victory just before it left the market. Decided to buy the egg pedestal. I still have a number or dragons I need to breed. Those snowy Olympus are hard to breed. I want a gold, silver and then eggs too. It's a very slow process. Lots and lots of fails. :D diz diz dizzy

Congrats on ur Vic. I got one right before it left market too! I didn't even know it was out! Got the message of it leaving soon, shot over to Marc's thread, found combo, and VOILA!

Happy healthy productive breeding, everyone!

GCID: princesssuzabella

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone had any success with the dark/light hybrids?

I managed a shadow dragon before the snowy Olympus and moonstruck appeared, but can't recall the combo I I used and have had no luck since with shadow or mirage... Any ideas folks?

Can't say I feel the same draw to this game as I used to. The victory dragon was too short and the fails on all the latest epics have been way too long; I've lost count of how many sun/moon dragons I've got!!

Dragon Vale friend code 30009228. lvl 50

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Has anyone had any success with the dark/light hybrids?

I managed a shadow dragon before the snowy Olympus and moonstruck appeared, but can't recall the combo I I used and have had no luck since with shadow or mirage... Any ideas folks?

Can't say I feel the same draw to this game as I used to. The victory dragon was too short and the fails on all the latest epics have been way too long; I've lost count of how many sun/moon dragons I've got!!

Dragon Vale friend code 30009228. lvl 50

No Shadow dragon for me yet but I do have 2 Mirage. You have to use a Light dragon to get Shadow. I am trying Light with Root, but you can use acid, miasma, promethium, cave, crypt, ruin, dungeon, watch, ooze, spark, fungus, wraith, nightshade or howl.

I got my Mirages using Dark and Sand. You must use a Dark Dragon with a light hybrid.
Good luck

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Some good news on my part: I got my gold snowy guys! Finally!! Now I can continue getting the pedistal and then the hubt for mirage continues again.

✨✨✨✨✨✨

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Some good news on my part: I got my gold snowy guys! Finally!! Now I can continue getting the pedistal and then the hubt for mirage continues again.

✨✨✨✨✨✨

Wonderful news!
Still only a silver for me.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Carnival Dragon and new decor is here.

Combo is Pepper+Earth, no other combo.

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Carnival Dragon and new decor is here. Combo is Pepper+Earth, no other combo.

Thought I was lucky and got two 9.36 hrs, thought I had 2 Carnivals straight up, only when I checked Moss is exactly the same time. :( I'll think positive maybe it'll be one of each .......

GC ID: ~ mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

Most reactions

Latest posts