What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Yep I did the 50 pans remember x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Are you thinking of my sons numbers fletch ????I have two account you have assessed, I haven't just acquired 4 gold in a week ,I have morals lmao x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Birdmaestro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for advice: should I go for gold shrines? If so, what do you all think about this plan: breed magnetics or rusts constantly to get exp (which I need) and cash (to buy food) and in the meantime breed blooms and pans for the shrines. Smurf? Pops? Bueller? Or is it too much bother?

What I'm doing in grandson Jack's park, for which I buy minimal gems, is to slooowly move forward on the gold shrine grind with a kind of compromise. I usually breed one Pan at a time and use the rest of the breeding space for Metals, which at this time I simply sell for the coins. I find that in the time it takes to breed a Pan that I'm able to accumulate plenty of food to immediately level it to 15 and add it to the CGCF. So it starts to contribute to the cash flow right away, which provides an accelerating, compounding effect.

When I'm done with the Pans - I think we're at about 24/50 - if things are the same as they are now I will go to the Blooms. I'll save those in a triple boosted Norwegian Gold Coin Factory for the cash flow. Even with the shorter breeding time than Pans I think I'll still be able to keep up with the food requirements with the continual breeding of Metals and the CGCF and NGCF churning away.

I'm not too worried about leveling up the Metals because unless something better comes along I will be breeding them for cash for the foreseeable future. In my park I found that the Metal gold shrine was by far the easiest because it paid for itself along the way.

I haven't really analyzed this approach mathematically, just fell into what feels like a productive flow. Fletch may well have a sounder strategy.

Poppy

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jackcedio said:
Well...I am about 82,000 treats from getting my last Chrome to level 15, and having a Gold Air shrine. Big Yips!
Before all the hoopla last night, my plan was to continue with Rusts, so that I could work on my Water shrine and continue with my Metal, now up to 26 level 15's.
Now I'm undecided about pursuing Blooms to take advantage of the three elements. Problem: I already have six Rusts.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Oops!!!!

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

Most reactions

Latest posts