What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Speed Breeding Competition - Round 1 - February 25th

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Fletch_smf

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
ilUli said:
I must be really stupid, but I cannot find the iPF App. From Hazel's post I can see what the icon looks like, but it isn't among the results. It is an iPad app, correct? Sorry, guys, I'm really tired.

Search for iPad Forum. And yes, it's a purple one.

ilUli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ugh, what a difference a little 's' can make. Got it now, thanks and good night (going to bed early)

OP
Fletch_smf

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
vampi64 said:
Just confirming that you've got me in on this comp. Are you going to make a list of who's in?

It's edited in to the bottom of the first post in this thread along with the gem split for prizes. You are in. And good luck.

250strong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lol I don't even know why I joined. I have no idea where to start, and I'll probably just wait until someone gets a confirmed combo and then try lol.

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can I join, is that possible or is it only for those 10 players because it sounds fun

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible that they haven't put the new year dragon on the eggs list but you can still breed it?

Ivanabot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it too late to join? Unfortunately I am working all week end and will not have access to wifi, but i will play like mad, when I am home tho :)
GC Ivanabot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts