What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DragonVale newbies less than Lv20 please post and add friends here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yahmelord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
*******thread closed, please use the DragonVale Friends Request thread http://www.ipadforums.net/friend-requests/46557-friends-dragon-vale.html for all future friend request.Thank You!!!

Hi all:

I am YAHMELORD and currently lv 15. Still has a long way to go and will be more than willing to trade gem with whoever gives out gem on time. If you're lv 20+, chances are you might already have more than enough friends... So this thread is more targeted towards newbies = )

Please add me and come to check out my park = )

I will continually update my level throughout the time and I hope you do the same thing as well. So eventually newbies will benefit from this post the most.

1/29/2012 => lv 18

Best,
Yahmelord

Last edited by a moderator:

xXShivaXx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone! (Level 9)

Hi everyone! I just got dragonvale today and I love it!! :D However I'm low on friends and even lower on gems :( please feel free to add me with 'Xotikk :)' and I'll help you if you help me.

Thanks so much!

megsob123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all add me gc is megsob123 I'm level 11 will send gems badly need some thanks x

OP
Y

Yahmelord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Megsob123, I'll send you one as soon as I m able to send again. sorry for the delay

Ymarc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am level 10 pls add me up ymarc12345
I have a dragonsai so i can send more gems
Thanks in advance

kaeda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys! I just started playing dragonvale also. Am hooked bad haha. Please add Shinobu02
Am lvl 15, ty.

Dinofever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got to level 18 but for the most part have flown solo on the trek ! My user is dinofever like my name here I'll help out and send gems and appreciate it back, saving up for the breeding island! Without spending real money! Xp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts