What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DragonVale newbies less than Lv20 please post and add friends here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeandMia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all. Looks like last post was in January. My daughter is level 10 on dragons and has gem tree and gem island and gifts but no friends. She is 5 1/2 years old and I was hoping to find another daddy/mommy and daughter on here that has just started dragonvale and would like to be our first new friends. Were kind of looking for the same players we are...play after work, hey daddy look I got an emerald egg YAHHH...wow! you know daddy's little girl having fun on mom's ipad2. LOL. Let me know if there is anybody out there that sounds like us so we can kind of share our gems and experience too. Were in Jacksonville Florida by the way..would like Mia to have another friend to share dragonvale with. No one in her kindergarten class is on dragonvale so....:(

Mike and Mia

msstormies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MikeandMia said:
Hey all. Looks like last post was in January. My daughter is level 10 on dragons and has gem tree and gem island and gifts but no friends. She is 5 1/2 years old and I was hoping to find another daddy/mommy and daughter on here that has just started dragonvale and would like to be our first new friends. Were kind of looking for the same players we are...play after work, hey daddy look I got an emerald egg YAHHH...wow! you know daddy's little girl having fun on mom's ipad2. LOL. Let me know if there is anybody out there that sounds like us so we can kind of share our gems and experience too. Were in Jacksonville Florida by the way..would like Mia to have another friend to share dragonvale with. No one in her kindergarten class is on dragonvale so....:(

Mike and Mia

What's the name? I just started lol

alison1951

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am close to level 19 and currently trying to breed a gem dragon. no luck so far :( though my gem island is ready. looking to establish gem trading group - only everyday players as I play everyday and will gift everyday. if you are interested ask to friend me thru gamecenter - alison1951

Gojiraninja12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need friends!!!!

Yo add me on GC : gojiraninja12
Sned me gifts and ill send you some ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts