What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Download a magazine or newspaper

jr7225

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I am reading a newspaper or magazine while I have wifi connection, is there anyway to download that document to my iPad so I can continue reading when I am not connected to wifi (I.e. On an airplane)?
Thanks

ipadowner27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
It would depend on the format of what format you are reading the newspaper in. A PDF is easy and this could be downloaded with good reader.
If it is embedded in a web page this might be more tricky. There are apps for some news sites that allow for offline mode (guardian does it for iPhone)

Hope this helps
Conor

OP
J

jr7225

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipadowner27 said:
Hi
It would depend on the format of what format you are reading the newspaper in. A PDF is easy and this could be downloaded with good reader.
If it is embedded in a web page this might be more tricky. There are apps for some news sites that allow for offline mode (guardian does it for iPhone)

Hope this helps
Conor

Thanks

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Some magazines and newspapers will be available in their app in the latest download. Time and the Economist and USA Today are stored on the iPad - either all editions or the latest download.

Most reactions

Latest posts