What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does Xcon work with the new Jailbreak?

dragon499

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does Xcon work with the new Jailbreak?

I'm dying to Jailbreak, but don't want to lose my Time Warner app.

OP
D

dragon499

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ty 4 fast reply -I may hold off J.B. until it works. I'm assuming you know this from experience. If you find out when it is updated to work, please post here.

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A Flex beta package has been pushed and it may possibly have a TWC app patch, thought it may not be for the latest version of the app, but you can check it out if you'd like

OP
D

dragon499

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You are so tempting me to Jailbreak! In early September when I was last jailbroken, Xcon worked with the last version of the TWC app. I don't remember whether I updated the app since then, but Xcon usually get patched quickly when TWC figures out how to circumvent the detection bypass. I'm too tired to J.B. now, and deal with the cloud restore (I updated to 7.0.4 OTA an may have to restore to factory settings) but may give it a shot tomorrow.

Most reactions

Latest posts