What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does the iPad 2 have a virtual keyboard with arrows?

Zjrog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would have preferred a virtual keyboard with cursor keys. But the external keyboard is nice. Not having owned Apple products before, the lack of cursor keys was a little let down. So if a virtual keyboard with cursor keys does show up, I will try it. Too bad I'm not bright enough to write one myself.

5teve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Blackburn in NW of . . . . . . . . . . . . Engl
DSCF1004.JPGDSCF1006.JPGDSCF1007.JPGDSCF1008.JPG

I have no idea how these will show on the thread. Maybe you will need to click on the picture to get a full size image (640 x 480)
Anyway, the first one shows the iPad 2 clicked into place on the Bluetooth keyboard so that the screen is protected when the iPad 2 is not in use. The second and third snaps are of either side of the keyboard to show all the keys and the last one is just the iPad 2 and keyboard set up for typing. If you wish, the iPad 2 can be up to 10 feet away from the keyboard but the slope is just nice for letting you see the screen at the correct angle.
How much? £19.99 on eBay.uk with free postage.
Cheers,
Steve
ps ... just so you know that I am not an eBay seller with lots of Bluetooth keyboards to get rid of, check my eBay feedback and you'll see that I bought it about 3 weeks ago and it ain't for sale, lol.
eBay ID is stevie_blunder**

Most reactions