What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does Someone have a good experience using an application to manage Excel files?

Georgemera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone recommend what application is best to open, see and save Excel files on Ipad 2.

Thanks in advance

George.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom811

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've succussfully used both docs to go and numbers to work with excel files.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I, too, have used DocsToGo for viewing/editing/saving my Excel files (up to and including .xlsx.

Mind you, I only use it to update Excel documents that already exist and I only have to enter data into pre-created cells. But, it computes well and with Dropbox access, I can make changes on the go and still have them accessible to my home PC.

It isn't cheap, mind you, the Office Suite is $9.99 while the Premium is $16.99. But, still my go-to app for Excel.

As always, YMMV.

Marilyn

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone recommend what application is best to open, see and save Excel files on Ipad 2.

Thanks in advance

George.
A question that gets asked a lot. Using the search feature is always a good idea before creating a whole new thread.

But since you asked, here's one of my posts covering the subject...

http://www.ipadforums.net/new-member-introductions-site-assistance/22431-hi-all.html#post157114

I'm sure there are many other threads that will also be helpful.

Most reactions

Latest posts