What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does apple deserve such a loyal customer fan base?? YES or NO? POLL

Does Apple deserve such a loyal customer fan base

• Yes

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shadow Catcher said:
The inability to use, for example a conventional jump drive, or connect with things like a GPS through blue tooth with out jail breaking... and yes over priced.

If you mean by "jump drive" a flash drive then the iUSBport enables this, Bad Elf (amongst others) provide external GPS products which connect wirelessly to iDevices and do not require Jailbreaking and cost.....well, that really is a matter of opinion.

The Archangel

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Otto8888 said:
Well if you want a good apple they are like £2000 and for windows they are like £500 for a good one well depends what u need

More than that for windows... I've priced them out recently AND the windows tablet, the 128GB starts out at 999.00. With windows, the software and necessary accessories are sold separately as if you were buying a traditional computer.

sometimes, I think, people just love to hate apple lol.

Sent from my Black 64GB Fifth Generation iPod touch using iPF

Reaction score
Honestly I do not care windows ( go team windows 7 ) apple or lynx as long as it is not Google technology, with Google apps( oooops mark(up)it ,on a Google device I think I will see unicorns and rainbows . I looooove windows ( team windows 7 and live to Xp and 8 ) I can navigate around an apple ( b4 i got my iPad but with all those feathers and girls they confuse yet amuse me at the same time) But some things like Google chrome google market and the nook should be an abomination to people and pixels everywhere ( go team FIREFOX)

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is very very old but that is ok providing it keeps on track with the original OP post. Personally I would rather see a new thread started which covers new products and ideas and not a rehash old news.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk in Australia

Most reactions