What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone know if an App exists....?

beccabowns

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tasks: (Photo Image Splitting into smaller Tile Sizes) Ever since I came across this DIY blog: (google "How-to-make-a-unique-tile-picture-for-less-than-$3) I've wanted to attempt this project, however I was destined to find an App to help which I've come close to NOTHING! (Even interested in an online software that you may know) OTHER THAN THE WEBPAGES suggested in the comments of the blog. (Tried them, don't work). I would like a program/App that automatically knows how many pixels, size, the image u choose is, then have it provides options for you to split image either in equal parts automatically mirror image and splitting into (squares 3x3) or even rectangular images split equally (4x3) etc. without having to measure the image size manually first, then convert from pixels to inches or centimeters and crop yourself using some kind of ruler or photoshop cropping tools on lines. I want an easy App to do it for me :) please please provide suggestions! THX

Most reactions

Latest posts