What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone know any good free games for ipad/ipod touch?

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have a look at trade nations. Also angry birds do lite versions which is free for both itouch and ipads

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

NYC Adam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seriously depends on type of game genre you like - I would search either "lite" or "free" in the app store and read reviews - there are SO many...

If you tell us what type of game you are looking for, we may be able to give you more specifics..

DLCrouch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Words with friends is quite popular - multiplayer Scrabble clone
Multiplayer Hearts HD

Haven't found a good online poker or free crossword app yet

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure what kind of games you're into..but I like playing City Friends. You get to build your own city.

vrpgames

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great games cost money

Great games cost money. I prefer to pay and enjoy, than having restricted and full of useless ads games.

vinneybrowne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you like playing poker I would recommend Heads Up HOldem - HD which is the best free iPad poker app. You can play against friends using Bluetooth or against the AI.

Rog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Texas hold'em by Arawella is good and supports online play.

Most reactions

Latest posts