What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DoDo Case

Tarpasashack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just received my DoDo Case yesterday, it only took a little over a week from order to receive. Great case, very good quality material and workmanship. I really like this case, it lets you walk around with your iPad incognito. Looks just like a Moleskine notebook. Holds the Ipad very securely.

teedubbz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glad you enjoy yours! I got my DoDo a week ago and so far, I'm satisfied with it! Great quality but it is somewhat pricey comparatively! One thing I wish it featured was a better stand.. It works as a stand to a degree but not so well on a smoother/slicker surface... I just hope the case fold where it opens and closes holds up sufficiently over time!

Overall a good solid case where I don't have to worry about my iPad when slipping into my backpack as often as I do....

T

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tarpasashack said:
I just received my DoDo Case yesterday, it only took a little over a week from order to receive. Great case, very good quality material and workmanship. I really like this case, it lets you walk around with your iPad incognito. Looks just like a Moleskine notebook. Holds the Ipad very securely.

Just to confirm: is it for iPad 1 or 2, and if it's for 2, does it have the rear camera port? (It doesn't say on their website and there's no picture, and normally vendors would mention such features.)

OP
Tarpasashack

Tarpasashack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No it does not have a camera port. I have seen a few others that do, but don't know the quality.

Tarpasashack said:

Just to confirm: is it for iPad 1 or 2, and if it's for 2, does it have the rear camera port? (It doesn't say on their website and there's no picture, and normally vendors would mention such features.)

mikesus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tarpasashack said:

And if it did, how would you use it? you would have to hold the dodo case open flat? Doesnt seem too workable to me.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tarpasashack said:
No it does not have a camera port. I have seen a few others that do, but don't know the quality.

Ok, thanks. One of the reasons I chose not to go with DodoCase when I was looking for a Moleskine-style case was *exactly* their lack of durability, especially around their rubber corners and frame - a quick Google on 'Dodocase iPad falls out' brings up a slew of videos and forum links where this problem is highlighted, and also firsthand accounts from friends who had a Dodo and gave up on them. Anyway I'm currently using a Treegloo, with Portenzo coming in a very close second choice.

Most reactions

Latest posts