What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doc Scan app?

ChrisISWhite

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I'm looking for a good document scanning app, I've got the free apps GeniusScan and DocScan but I don't have the paid version of DocScan or Scanner Pro so i do not know if they are as good as people put in the reviews or not. I was hoping for some real advice on the matter and figured a thread like this may help me decide.

Thanks,

zphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't know but I am interested as well. I'd purchase one if highly recommended

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I've got the Scanner Pro app by Reedle (be careful, there are two apps with this name). I like it.

I've had it for the iPhone for quite a while. They recently made it a universal app, and I like it on the iPad even better; though I've only played with it a bit so far.

Apty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a review of Scanner Pro by Readdle at imore.com, that I just noticed. Might be worth a read if you're interested. I can't post the link because I am a newbie, but it was posted 12/04/2012 (04/12/2012 for you silly American types that put dates in different formats to the rest of the world!) LOL PS I'm an Aussie. :eek:)

magicboker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had them all: genius scan, doc scan, scanner pro.

a. genius scan: good at its simple design
b. doc scan: accurate doc boundary detection, better than genius scan and scanner pro. good at image quality from its black & white process
c. scanner pro: fancy UI design, but bad in detecting doc boundary and weaker image quality compared with others.

it depends on what u want, but i would recommend doc scan myself.

astanciu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I currently use Scanner Pro. The new, 4.0, version is a major improvement, especially on document boundaries, image quality and usability. It has become a very good scanning app. I am pleased with it.

sportnet23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I'm looking for a good document scanning app, I've got the free apps GeniusScan and DocScan but I don't have the paid version of DocScan or Scanner Pro so i do not know if they are as good as people put in the reviews or not. I was hoping for some real advice on the matter and figured a thread like this may help me decide.

Thanks,
DocScanProHD is amazing. The only issue I have is I need to find out how to add one page in the middle of the document.

Most reactions

Latest posts