What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you own more than one case?

OP
AQ_OC

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
roguenode said:
My new iPad is my first and I was a bit concerned that I already have 2 cases (incipio leather kickstand & zaggfolio) and just ordered a 3rd (Grove w/custom design).

It feels better knowing compared to some I am just getting started. :)

Yeah, you're off to a good start..... :)

Last edited:

beesknees

iPF Noob
Reaction score
roguenode said:
My new iPad is my first and I was a bit concerned that I already have 2 cases (incipio leather kickstand & zaggfolio) and just ordered a 3rd (Grove w/custom design).

It feels better knowing compared to some I am just getting started. :)

With taxes my iPads were both over 1k so it is hard to worry about protecting them and if it is happens with a bit of style I won't complain.

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am so glad you asked this question. I have lots and lots and LOTS of ipad2 cases, most of which fit my new iPad. I'm kind of obsessed. I have the smart cover in every single color except cream (because it stains to easily), several back covers and quite a few folio cases. I've spent more money on cases than I have on my iPad. I know it's crazy but I like to switch out my iPad every few days.........

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
applechick said:
I am so glad you asked this question. I have lots and lots and LOTS of ipad2 cases, most of which fit my new iPad. I'm kind of obsessed. I have the smart cover in every single color except cream (because it stains to easily), several back covers and quite a few folio cases. I've spent more money on cases than I have on my iPad. I know it's crazy but I like to switch out my iPad every few days.........

I like to change things out as well. I change my home screen every other day..sometimes several times a day.

Sent from my IPad 3rd Generation 64 GB LTE Black :)

Sweetchinmusic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_QC.. You sound like my husband . He is also a southern gentleman. Where did you grow up
lol is that the name of the cat your holding in ur hand...Jk.......anyways, I have 1 case that I got off amazon for $7, it works good but I'll add one more, but I can't find anything good or in my price range.

OP
AQ_OC

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Patrizia_NC said:
AQ_QC.. You sound like my husband . He is also a southern gentleman. Where did you grow up

Mostly Mississippi, but dad was air force, so we moved around a lot when I was a kid. I do have lots of shoes, though. But not for matching outfits, but to protect my feet.

Last edited:

Patrizia_NC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Applechick.. Right there with you girl. I change mine often and have also spent more on cases then the iPad.. But then my handbag and shoes nearly take up my entire dressing room.. Lol.. Poor hubby gets the closet in one of the spare rooms. I stole the master closet as well :)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Applechick.. Right there with you girl. I change mine often and have also spent more on cases then the iPad.. But then my handbag and shoes nearly take up my entire dressing room.. Lol.. Poor hubby gets the closet in one of the spare rooms. I stole the master closet as well :)

My husband gets the master bedroom closets, because I turned one bedroom in both our houses into closets. I have separate closets for purses and one wall of both garages with shelving for shoes, lol.

Most reactions

Latest posts