What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you own Jaybird Sportsband or Motorokr S305 - Specific ?'s inside

kies99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for bluetooth headphones for my Ipad 2. My criteria are as follows:

1. the headphones need to have controls for the music (volume, skip tracks, etc...)
2. they need to be comfortable to wear when laying down (I like to listen to music when trying to fall asleep but my wife doesn't).
3. I don't like headphones that are inserted into ear. I don't find them comfortable.
4. I'm not a true audiophile so I'm not concerned so much with the greatest possible sound.

After reading all the threads here as well as other sites, I've narrowed it down to either the Jaybird Sportsband SB2 or the Motorokr S305 and I have a specific question(s) about each.

Sportsband:
I've heard that these are tight on the head/ear. Can anyone tell me how bothersome this is? I'd wear these probably for no more than 45 minutes at a time. Will this bother my ears/head?

Motorokr:
These wrap around the ear (which is what my current, wired headphones do) so that's not an issue. However the "band" also wraps around the back of the neck. How thick/solid is this and do you think it would bother me laying down on my back in bed?

Thanks for any help!

Most reactions