What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you listen to music on your iPad?

Do you listen to music on your iPad?

• Yes

Votes: 136 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 80 26.0%
  • Kinda

Votes: 65 21.1%
  • Main thing I do while doing other stuff

Votes: 27 8.8%

• Total voters

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not on my iPad no, I loaded a handful of songs just to see how the cloud worked but that's about it. Most of my listening is still done on my old iPod nano, I love that it's so small and can be carried everywhere. Also as its quite an old piece of tech I don't worry about losing or damaging it. That said I see no reason to upgrade it just at present, that may change if I get myself an iPhone at a later stage (I'm using a BB at present, supplied through my job and have little reason for a second phone).

Sent from my iPad using iPF

iPads da bomb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I listen to music on my iPad a lot, and I have 1,528 songs on it, which keeps me going for ages.

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have my entire music library on my iPad, but I usually use my iPod to play music. When I'm doing something else on my iPad, I sometimes play music thru my iPad.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rarely. I'm listening to my Bob Dylan playlist on my iPad Spotify app right now, but I usually listen to music on my iPhone since I have an iPhone dock.

scarlet chic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah i do..specially when im taking a shower,my ipad is playing inside the bathroom too...lol

Sent from my iPad using iPF

latr53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I take it with me onto the deck while smoking cigars for music and browsing

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rarely, storage space is a major drawback as well as portability. I don't have enough space to spare for music and my iPod Touch is more convenient for listening since I normally listen to music while walking.

Most reactions