What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you listen to music on your iPad?

Do you listen to music on your iPad?

• Yes

Votes: 136 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 80 26.0%
  • Kinda

Votes: 65 21.1%
  • Main thing I do while doing other stuff

Votes: 27 8.8%

• Total voters

Victguja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes a lot. The quality is good enough for on road or work listening. However iTunes and Music is quite disapointing and is messing up my music quite often. i have to do a lot of extra work on meta info in order to keep things reasonably ordered.

makzngalas24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yup... But not allof my music is on my iPad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No. I listen to music on my iPod classic 2nd generation (I think) 120GB. I thought about getting itouch 4 years ago but I went for the GBs instead. Used the iPhone 4 when first gen classic was on the fritz.

Sent from my Pink Hearts Sparkly Black Verizon 32GB iPhone 4 using iPF

NLane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I definitely listen to music on my iPad 2 ...... Make that soothing classical!? ......Norma

Last edited:

Imfe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I voted for 'kinda'
I keep forgetting that I can listen to music. Yesterday I found a dutch 3fm app. And I listen to the radio that way.

akspecs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The thing is the iPad is great to multitask with. Though mine is mainly the device I watch videos on I've been able to download and add to my iTunes library via my iPad without ever touching my computer with mewseek. Still on 4.3.3 for that matter.

PDADoc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordinarily I use my iPhone for listening to music on the go, but if I'm stationary for a period of time, I will listen to music or podcasts on the iPad.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm a big Zune person (LOVE my Zune HD...and the Zune Pass can't be beat!) and it goes everywhere with me, so I keep very little music on my iPad (and I use it with Planetary). However, I DO listen to music on my iPad, usually via Pandora, AccuRadio and Aweditorium. The latter is an excellent way to discover new acts.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

RW2112

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I do. I mainly use Pandora and then at night I use Nightstand app when I go to bed.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

mr_president

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I listen to pandora. It is surprisingly loud.

Sent from Mr_President's iPad using iPF. 32GB 3g

Ipad2_Gamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mr_president said:
Yes, I listen to pandora. It is surprisingly loud.

Sent from Mr_President's iPad using iPF. 32GB 3g

Frost wire.com no other great way always listen and blaring I do everything well not completely for you people that want to fix my saying..

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Via Pandora.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF

Most reactions