What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you leave home without your ipad?

funtoosh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Agreed, my 20 months old daughter is using my ipad2, she knows how to unlock it, she view photos, play music and even play angry birds, though she always shoots the birds in opposite direction, she eve watches videos on you tube, we have added few nursery rhymes in favorites so now she even watches videos, sometimes I don't get to even touch my ipad so finally I have bought a Motorola XOOM for myself

Sent from my MZ601 using Tapatalk

funtoosh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And yeah if I leave home I always have either my ipad or XOOM with me

Sent from my MZ601 using Tapatalk

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I left my brand new iPad home when I went to my parents' house. I missed it dearly. It'll only go with me if i'm going there or school, really.

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Always to work, client meetings and travel, but not running errands around town.

Never, never, never give up -- Winston Churchill

veronicajune2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't leave home without it! Even bought a big giant purse so I can tuck it right inside... I feel lost without it... Oprah would cringe and insist I deprogram myself, I'm sure!

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes because I use my smartphone a lot. When I take my iPad, I use my phone as a hot spot to run the iPad.

Sundancekid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My ipad 2 has always been with me everyday since the day i bought it.... which is exactly 22 days ago :D

Last edited:

Peterthomas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Je l'ai souvent manquer, et souvent le laisser à la maison, parce que je ne peux pas porter le tout grands avec moi, c'est pourquoi je viens de réaliser mon iphone 4 et laissez l'iPad derrière, c'est juste à cause de la grande taille et rien d'autre.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nah, probably only 50% of the time. That being said there have plenty of times I wish I did have it with me so maybe I need to start bringing it with me more often! ;)

Most reactions